View Single Post
Old 28-07-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Taurian View Post
Bros,

Whats the current rate now for Edsa complex bars ? Went to Firehouse, was quoted P1950 for barfine and P3000 for ST and P5000 for LT. Told the mamasan I paid only half previous visit. But she says price now increase. I dont believe her.
the barfine is about there, but nowadays mamasans adding tip into negotiations depending on who you are ...

I was with an ang moh friend, one time, in Edsa .. bar quote him only bar fine, for me mama quoted barfine plus tip to be paid then itself, like happen in P Burgos too .. in P Burgos the Plan B quote me 1500 plus 7000 tip while a ang Moh next table quipped he never tip more than 3k and he had better looking chicks over him ...

I agree maybe I look fugly and look kuripot ... (though in this case that I was the one paying the bill for the ang moh friend too got lost )

maybe they believe ang moh always tips handsome and others are cheap .. when in reality this friend of mine never tip more than 1k because in his logic, more than that mean it look commercial sex

welcome, to Philippines

if you have a mama contact maybe this disparity won't happen as i used to get equal treatment with my unofficial mama in LA Cafe...