Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
Mulos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

(Cont.)

In the end, total damage was around S$900 including bus, hotel, daily massage, girl for 2 days and a few trips to the cheap brothels. Overall i say i quite enjoyed it... but bad moments were a plenty too, such as the half a day lost from my farm girl disappearing and me being left dry and bitter alone in the hotel. I think there are many like me lurking around the forum too shy to ask qns and i just dun wan them to end up like me. It is already terrifying in a foreign land with no command of the language, think about that and being out of cash. Eventually we all just come here to be happy but i really dun know how one can be scared, pissed and happy at the same time.

Personal collation of useful things in hatyai:

Hotel: Walk in, and request to view room. If ur happy ask the receptionist where to buy vouchers. They seem quite ok with u leaving ur stuff behind as u go and grab vouchers. We had the driver dude talk for us this time but im sure it will be the same if u do it urself.

Massage: ive seen some talk about getting the bellboy to book for u. For me there was this parlour near Sakura called Ginnalee (spelling may be wrong) and i had 2 wonderful sessions at my room for 300baht/1hr45mins. Again, can be done by oneself.

Brothel: Picked no.39 @ Atami for 1000 baht, and she bbbj until CIM. Best 1000 baht spent in my whole trip honestly. The close proximity to tanrattanakorn rd with nice lady and atami around really is amazing.

Tiger show: Complete waste of 700 baht and 2hrs of time. Please dun bother.

Chicken Farming: i really still have no idea how to do this. Call ppl bring kena chopped. Dun call ppl bring dunno where to go and okt will still chop u anw. And as raised before, being in a room full of locals in a foreign land whilst holding a wallet full of cash just gives u strange vibes of fear every moment u stay there. In addition, you have no control over the service, if she doesnt suck ur cock i think u gonna suck ur own thumb.

I really want to love hatyai. But its not after this time. I understand i have committed a long list of newbie follies that bros can, and feel free to, laugh at. I want to share my experience and learn how to not get chopped so badly next time. And for those who want to go but never go before on this forum. Here u go hope u enjoyed my guinea pig report. A return to hatyai? Definitely after i learn the language better and am confident that it can bring me the smiles this land boasts to offer. Peace out.

Tl; dr: where to get cheap chicken ah