Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Bronzegod,

In the interest of democracy and for the sake of giving you the benefit of the doubts, I have earlier questioned you in regards to why you felt guilty and has to re-surface in GL sub-threads to defend yourself after a few days of absence in GL threads since No One has accused you until that Federer801 fella posted something that a zapper left a remark that he is your clone ... I have re-pasted my previous post here for your benefit and could you read the bold sentences carefully? You've written alot of stuff ... beating about the bush with all the usual mumbo jumbo today ... nothing new to me ... However, you have yet to answer my questions in my previous post (pasted below) ... The bone of contention is, how you know you will be accused that Federer is your clone?? Federer's post was about 3 hours later than yours ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
... referring to your above post which you've created on 3 Jul 2014; 1.43AM ... I wonder why you came out to defend yourself suddenly after a few days of silence/absence since no one mentioned in the forum that Federer801 is your clone till Federer801 himself mentioned it on 3 Jul 2014; 5.17PM that someone has zapped him and left a note that he is the clone of Bronzegod. I can't help but wonder as to why you are so guilty conscious over this matter to the extend of "preempting" that someone might "accuse" Federer as your clone? This is not a natural reaction of a normal person unless one is really guilty conscious, or unless you can access Federer801's User CP to view his zapped comment? Or unless Federer801 told you secretly? Or unless Federer801 is in fact your clone? ...
No need to feel so agitated & overly-defensive if you're not guilty ... Simply answer my questions ... we are all entitled to our own opinions like what Nato have said ...

To reiterate, no one on earth would preempt that he will be accused if he ain't guilty, agree? Read carefully when and what time you posted a message regarding your needs to re-surface to defend yourself and note what time Federer put up a post saying he was being accused that he is your clone ...

FYI, bona fide Snr Samster, Omnia has also said once you have clones, remember? And, there is a number of Snr & not so snr samsters PMed me re this particular matter as well ... I am not going to divulge the nicks of this group of samsters as they would like to remain anonymous ...

Mind you, unlike some folks ... I don't make wild accusation without valid grounds ...

My Personal FR Thread: