View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: in life do u feel sometimes if only u meet certain gals b4 marry but it's impossi

The grass is greener on that side. So I walked over. After I reached the other side, I realised there are greener grass on an entirely new area. The grass will look greener depending on when the sun shines. The girls will look better depending on how you perceive your current situation.

Accept that there is no such thing as a perfect life. You cannot possibly bed every pretty girl that is in this world. Just be contented with what you have. Are you better off living the rest of your life as a single man? Most guys will not be.

If you want to spice up your life with pretty girls from time to time, go ahead. Just cover your tracks and remember that there is no place better than home. Your wife may not be the prettiest lady in the world but she might be the only person who will look after you when you are sick.