View Single Post
Old 30-06-2014, 10:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: A Morning Bonk
Sneak Preview
“Pamela can speak english well. She wears a braces and has those kind of bitchy look. She also have a cock-sucking lips that make it very sexy when she suck my cock. She works in a saloon and in a massage center back in thailand. She is friendly and she gives me a very good bone cracking massage. She is willing to pls and not a time- watcher. Those who like tao neh bu, can try her service.” Bro Malaydevil

Featuring Stable
Gossip Gals

Booking handled by Bro Sky: thanks for the arrangement.

Featuring Actress

Pamela

Picture is the same with the gal who serve me.
When I meet her, she shows me her natural beauty without any make-out.

Booking Details
Date of Bonk: 24 June 2014
Time of Action: 10am
Accommodation: Apartment
Room's Condition: New, simple and cosy and discreet
I think air-con have to work on it

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily