Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
FaguoRen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MIRACLE KTV NITE CLUB-Chill @ The verge

@bro Phoenix, I pm'ed u requested infos n contact
@bro le0rio, never been to K2 but daring there could be same as former XTD, but restrictions more due to some house's rules. Some very daring ones dun care to get scowled by Manager, or the just arrived newbies dun know the rules yet :-) Others, just need to be a bit proactive to get what u want to happen n be a bit discret (I.e. Not too visible from eyes in the corridor)

Latest trend observed in past weeks:
Although always manage to find at least 1 gal I like at each of my visit, the prettiest viet gals only come at 9pm for SH (that's why I had to extend few times, haha).
Turnover quite fast (but hopefully new arrivals also :-) , after 1 or 2 weeks seen lot of gals moving to "concurrent" Club Royce with other former XTD Mumy, looking for bigger place n hoping more customers / better business (I dun think good choice. From observation, customers going at CR equally or prefer more PRC gals)
Last week an atomic bomb viet gal (look & playability). Can PM me if need her WeChat ID, maybe too hot for me n made me shy haha :-p Mumy said there was a super pretty Malay gal, but got booked by someone so did not had chance to check.
This week, surprise, got almost more PRC than Viet gals last Fri HH and a new group of 6 Cambodian gals (I am French citizen but Cambodian/teochew origins) and 1 of the Cambodian gal was just woooooooow (a nose plastic surgery indeed but the result is just amazing :-)