View Single Post
Old 29-06-2014, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR on Simonqing's Coco.

SBF thread here.
SQ's web info here.

I don't usually venture to the East but I wanted to try someone who can give a good hard massage, and someone with boobs lol. So contacted Coco and made an appointment at night. Her location is in area G, parking was really hard to get at night, but thankfully there was parking inside the compound. Initial chinese sms instructions got me confused but finally made my way to her flat and met her.

Her looks was like the photo shown, and she was wearing a nightie showing off her wonderful bosoms and a kimono on top. Got me to shower first and then started the massage. She said she'll give me 1 HJ first, then massage and then 2nd HJ, and I told her don't need, I'm a 1 HJ person. She's a size 12-14 I think, with a bit of a tummy, but when you have boobs this big, you kinda expect some fats elsewhere too. Her face is pleasant to look at, mid 20s is about right, sweetlooking and nice voice. Her boobs definitely were at least a 36D if not bigger, really soft, 100% natural and wonderful to grab!

Her massage was good, but not the hard until cannot tahan kind. Instead it was long smooth but firm strokes that actually got me sleeping at one point. She didn't use the steam bed but used oil to work on my back. Then I suddenly felt two heavenly balls on my back and realised that she started to do her BM on me.. nice. Turned around, and this part I like.. She stood at the head of the massage table and started to do long strokes from my chest down to my dick. At the same time, her boobs were smothering my face lol. Never had this before and she kept on doing it with me sneaking a kiss, nibble and suck every time Ship Boobies slid past my hungry mouth.

Then she went on the side and started to sensually tug dicky, then increased the pace. She gave me access to her boobs which my mouth was kept busy. At this time she was in her panties, although I was able to autoroam everywhere. Let's just say that she was wet lol. Eventually I came and she went to shower off, and she took some time to wash up, which showed how careful she was about her cleanliness. Then I showered up, paid her and left.

As I was leaving she said I was her last customer (an hour had gone past, and it was close to 11), she doesn't work past midnight usually. She said she could understand some English (great!) and she was dressing up in her normal non-work clothes. My goodness, she looked like your typical girl you'd meet in the streets, all covered up in a korean fashion lacey dress.

Would I return? Maybe for a longer session and the use of the steam bed, but the location was not convenient for me. Overall, enjoyed the experience!