Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven View Post
My opinion of whether Singapore sucks is not of any consequence. I am just quoting what I read and what ICA is not following. Plain and simple.
seriously follow what? that tell the love struck guys their girls aren't the holy virgin incarnates the punters been believing as ?

remind me again what they must show and didn't show you?

oh wait, you did show the law

now where does it say ica is answerable to YOU ?

they shall explain to the person being denied entry, and if that sweet heart Stealer doesn't ask ica why so,because she knows why, or spins a different yarn to you, what, you want ica to do family counseling in better communication?

cue the example I told .. 'I was kicked out on another passport, not this one ....'

good luck in getting the truth .. you may not be able to handle the truth ..

when you are love struck life will seem unfair ... solution? grow up and get real and if reality sucks, move to another place ...

hope no love is lost here