View Single Post
Old 17-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!
Re: Conquest of Sz Gong An ladyfriend in Beijing

I could see a couple of fingers pointing in my direction from them and silently crossed my fingers....

In mandarin she beckons me over 'Ai-di (thats how most chinese pronounce my name) I'd like to introduce my 3 closest 'sisters' to you. Hence I got to know 3 more GongAn ladies.......

Song Lin (name changed to preserve identity) was a plain looking girl in her mid 20s who had a quiet strength about her......very very down to earth and mild mannered girl. Slim with a really tiny waist and little slitty eyes.

Qing Yi (name changed) was a stunner with short hair and seemed to be the most agressive and extrovert of the group. She reminds me so much of Maggie Cheung in looks and size.

and what looked like the little chilli padi of the group Liu Yang....and the shortest too at 1.65m. Straight talking and speaks her mind........ I suspect that she is an ideology maniac by her views on chinese society.

But pleasantly all were very warm towards me and almost immediately asked me about Singapore and yes..... that comment that I hear so much of in China "Singapore is very clean and beautiful!"

I took hold of the trolley and suggested that we take 2 cabs over to the Grand Hyatt on Chang An/Wangfujing.

"Bu Bi Bu Bi! Wo Men Yu Che Jie Ni Men" Oh great they've got a car ready!

I almost dropped dead when a white Gong An van pulled up and we boarded it!!!!!