View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to make a gal squirt.

Actually, dun have to finger also can... A good blowjob will do. Most ladies will like the cold and warm blowjob. Alternate your blowjob with a ice cube in your mouth and warm water... They will love the warm water very very much... Relaxes the clitoris...

I agree that most ladies suppress their 'squirting' due to ignorance. They thought they are going to pee. Squirt is different from pee... Squirt is not smelly. My highest squirt is about 10 cm high... Haha... Like a fountain like that...

My favourite part of squirting is that after my lady is satisfied and has squirted, I'm still fresh... To make love with a lady after she has squirted drives her crazy like nothing else....