View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

1 fuck with her was all it needed to fall into xue er kc trap and turning my legs to jelly. she was so sensual and gentle before the fucking session start.. the shower was not your usual sop shower, was so gentle when she grabbed and washed my 2ic, then hugged me from behind.. that was when i started being lured into her kc trap..

after shower chatted and gradually turned into kissing session, mind you her french is not the aggressive type but more gentle and slow with many flicks of the tongue.. which will come into play afterwards during the session.

fast forward to the bed, made me lie down and started her catbath, god help me for what was to come afterwards as she went further south.. taking of my balls and teasing my 2ic, she then took it into her mouth. holy shit those flicks of the tongue + suction and smoothness of her mouth without any feel of teeth... had to stop her 3 times in case i came early. then i started on my new art project featuring her pussy. fanciful strokes here and there, and she was so responsive when her clit was sucked.. then frenched again, surprising how she never siam when most fl i went to siam after i finish my art project.

main course came, my 2ic reported that the cave was warm, wet and tight. from missionary to doggy i thought it was above average fuck. until she rode me, i swear there was something inside grabbing and trying to take possesion of my 2ic, fucking shiok, then back to missionary, where i felt the gripping again, siao liao buay tahan, must finish in this in this position, so i went from gear 1 to gear 7, alternating between gear 4 and 6 for awhile until i gave my 2ic the command to shoot because i couldnt feel anything when i went into full speed lololol. so my 2ic shot and shot.. and then went to sleep.

overall best fuck i ever had. confirm rtf.

special thanks to bro loneyheart for informing about xue er if not i would have missed this diamond of a gem.