Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gamergamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gem in the 'Happy City'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ners View Post
I was introduced to this OKT by a brudda in this forum. Thanks!

The OKT operates in a nice hotel near airport that is similar to Royal Hotel. However, the OKT is ultra cautious and needs introduction.

Upstairs, I see that Bonnie looks better than the photo! But I could not believe my luck with Bonnie. Here is a girl who is barely 5 feet tall (about 1.5m) small boned, fair skinned and really, really cute--not just her looks but personality too. Her smile and young girlishness made my jaded heart skip, and old cock grow hard.

She led me into the room and I watched her undress as we chatted. True pink mini marshmallow nipples on little pink areolas. OMG. Her breasts were perfectly shaped B cups and there were no stretchmarks or scars, only a small fresh scrape above her knee. She had dyed long hair that smelled very fresh, and her toned teen body was perfectly curvy and proportioned with a nice large tattoo on the small of her back. She caught me ogling her and I complimented her. I said she is so pretty I forgot her name! She laughed and told me again. Then I found out that she is 22 years old from Yunnan. She is easily among the most friendly girlsI I have met so far in this line of work. I think she is right up there with Jane, only no spoken English.
hi , bro 69 , can pm the okt number.thanks.