View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Venturing into Pleasureland

We all lay down on the sofa for what seemed like an hour before C got up to take a shower. Before I knew it, A had her hands all over me and led me to her bedroom. Positioning both of us in front of the mirror she dropped to her knees and began engulfing my whole cock deep into her throat. In an instant, my cock was awakened and became rock hard. Her tongue swirling all over my body, she moaned, "I'm so wet, I want you to fuck me now. Fuck me so hard right now!"

I could only oblige as she went over to her windows, opening them and positioning her ass to me as she faced outside. There was no hesitation as I grabbed her hips and doggy styled her right there. Her screams and moans were increasingly louder with every thrust I gave, and I was worried that her neighbours would complain. My hands steadily roamed over her huge boobs and i groped her as I fucked her harder with every stroke. Her curved were all at the right places and I couldn't help but admire the beautiful view.

A then led me to the mirror, where I was able to see her face contorting into signs of orgasm and pleasure. She would lick her lips slowly as her stereo moans echoed throughout the room. Just then I heard the sound of a door opening. I saw from the corner of the mirro, C staring in wide-eyed amazement. A noticed my hesitation and i could feel a tighter grip on my cock as she moved her hips faster and faster. C's bath towel was down in an instant and I could see her hands all over herself as she fingered and pleasured herself.

C slowly walked over to me and carressed me from behind as she whispered into my ear, " you're such a naughty and horny boy" and she sank her teeth into my neck and rubbed her boobs up and down my back. Such pleasures were too much for me. It was really surprising to see C so horny as i pounded another girl.

A's begging of me cumming into her pussy were increasingly wild as I felt warm liquid trickling down my legs. Man, she was so wet. "Ahhhhh" i could feel A's legs buckling as they turned to jelly. She was shivering all over. Her pussy juice continously flowed down my cock onto my legs. But I was not done. I flipped her over, and carried her up with her legs around me as I got started again, with C all over me from behind.

Just a few more strokes and i fired again inside A's this time deep into her pussy. C realized what was happening, and whipped my cock out of A before swallowing all of it into her mouth. A collapsed onto the bed and I couldn't help but do the same as C's blows turned my legs to jelly.

To be continued...