Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
Jazzy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I fucks my cousin, do you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttvvrr View Post
I caught my girlfriend letting her cousin masturbate her and in return she suck for him till it cim.
I fall sick till now. ASK her how many round she did it. She said it was stress related from work and his cousin approach her to comfort her and everything started. Total she confess to me, she did a total of 3 masturbate for him and 1cim. Till now I don't believe but we are still together. In order to prove that she didn't do any FJ with him. She let me broke her virgin.
It was so difficult for me to break her, it took me almost a year to be able to insert in successfully. Sometime, I can't bear to do it, her screaming of pain was so terrible, I suspect the neighbor also can hear her. I started off with finger and her virgin blood flow on my finger. So, talking about this topic, should I forgive her, her reason of her wrong doing is because she mishandles it. She thought by masturbate for him, it will solve the problem of him advancing on her. She stays alone and her cousin uses the excuses of family problem and move in to her house. I was in this forum searching for answered after her mishandling
And you are addicted to this forum for 3 years...