Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Ok,sorry i got your post mixed up...i tht u all the while staying in Goodway. And you are absolutely right,bro...i am smoker,if no window,i also believe Formosa room will suffocate me,hehehe...but next time round,i am not going to book hotel online but instead book directly from hotel via phone calls from Singapore(or via email). I think the more expensive room has window...*i will request it*.

Thx for the review on Harmoni...it could very likely be my next hotel 3 trips later. I'd love to venture to Kaha to look see and compare the price difference since harmoni is opp the kaha. As for Panaroma,i think it's quite expensive,isn't it? 4.5 star hotel and a distance from where i wish to venture.

Thank you for your advise.
Booking Hotel online is always a better choice than booking directly at the Counter in Batam. To avoid the uncertainty of all Hotels fully booked when u reach there. Sometime, u can find cheaper rate as to what i did last week. I advance booked Novotel Hotel for 2 Night at $68.72 per Room (No Breakfast, felt all of them pretty Standard, not nice & at the same time can save that $30) I booked through Accor. That's $30 for breakfast, can be use for covering Taxi fares & Food.

Mecure Hotel also a good choice, used to stay at that Hotel 2 yrs back. These 2 Hotels best advance book through Accor. Usually will have major discount compare to Agoda or other hotels booking website.

Last edited by Av_lover; 31-03-2014 at 04:47 PM.