Old 29-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
Granger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGranger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

The scene certainly isn't like it used to be. Now very expensive and not easy to get good value for money.

Two weeks ago I ventured into one of the bars near the CBD. It was mid week and early in the evening and so was very quiet. Just one other bro playing pool with 'his' girl.

Following SOP I was guided by 4 girls to the back of the bar. I got my Heineken and talked to the group to single out my choice.

This time it wasn't easy to do. They were all mostly attractive, tall and shapely in the right places. They were also very friendly. One would grind and the others were open to my hands roaming everywhere.

I really couldn't choose between the 3 remaining so I bought them all a drink. $50 each. Damn expensive. But damn I was horny. Their shaved or trimmed wet pussies and groaning. One of them pulled out my cock and gave it a good rubbing and grinding whilst I fingered and kissed the other two.

One of them had the great idea that if I bought another round for them, they would each take turns giving a BJ. 2IC was definitely in control of the situation and so I agreed.

Had the usual quick clean up and then little bro was getting the love he deserves and my hands were active taking care of two girls at my side. They did all indeed take turns in the service. One of them had amazing skills and after two goes each I requested she be the one to finish me off. Indeed she did and for her efforts I gave her my load down her throat.

300 excluding my drinks is expensive for sure. But the experience was absolutely amazing. It was my lucky night.