Thread: Realistic Pussy
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1851 / Power: 13
Ashyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant future
Re: Realistic Pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyne View Post
I will also be showing images of a $10,000 life-size silicone sex doll I am currently saving up for.
Since I was a young boy, I've always had a very strong sexual fetish for realistic-looking dolls, and when I first saw this doll (and other Japanese Candy Girl dolls in 2007) I knew I had to own this one day. And if you read my other post in another thread, you will know that I have been traumatized by sex with real women after some very horrible recent experiences with infections, so a sex doll like this helps to release my urges in a safer way.

This a life-size, silicone, anatomically-correct sex doll with movable joints with an internal skeleton and frame to allow full human-like motion and movement. I have saved enough to actually now be able to afford this, but the only obstacle to me actually getting this doll is my family.

It is huge, and there is absolutely no way for me to hide this in my room where my parents won't find out. I am sure they won't let me spend my money on such a thing, especially a sex toy! So I am in a bit of a dilemma!

Here is the site to get it:
http://www.kanojotoys.com/love-doll-...te-p-1141.html