View Single Post
Old 26-02-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 15
Vandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to behold
Re: If FL let you do raw.....

I wouldn't as I know the consequences could be dire for me.

This case was based on trust and that I wouldn't be in a good position to comment as you might also have committed, to a certain extent, some emotions.

I can only give you a cliched logical answer which most bros who are not in a similar situation will tell you. Of course, the arrangement she has with you, as claimed by her, is that you are the only one. It is based on you say, I say kind of scenario and if the worst was to happen, either party can equally blame the counterpart for passing on the still incurable sexually transmitted disease.

On one side, if she is able to allow you to do her RAW, are you very certain from her mouth, the words she says to you are genuine and that it is infallible, written in stone. SHE DOES NOT ALLOW ANYONE BUT YOU TO DO THIS TO HER.

Yes, you might have developed feelings for her, she is also deserving of love and respect even though she is an FL FYI, and you shouldn't be so selfish to think with your dick. If you have an STD, then you will ultimately not allow her to work in this line anymore which is her rice bowl and vice-versa for her.

So instead of not putting a condom on, remember, don't do it for her or for you, do it for both of you to have a better sleep at night instead of pondering whether what you did was right or wrong.

Sometimes, we miss the bigger picture but I hope this allows you to have a better insight and do get checked regularly.

Best Regards,

Van