Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Gemological Fact

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She is "D" color IF clarity..

D for Dark and IF for invincible fighter...

Gem of gems...
Are you sure, bro?

The D color (creme de la creme), it is a gemological fact that it is impossible ... You must be a Cunt-noisseur to tell the difference between a D color and a G color (ordinary commando) once the diamond & you are set in a ring (i.e. the room). The color of the metal (i.e. her mood on that particular day) slightly affects the diamond's color appearance (i.e. sexual performance). The IF clarity (i.e. commando skill) and the perfect cut (i.e. chemistry & synchronicity) mean more than color in terms of how the diamond looks -they will affect the sparkle (i.e. overall performance), but even then, you probably can't tell the difference between this level and a grade down (i.e. GL CAT100) except perhaps merely by manifestation from within.

Gemologist wannabe,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: