Thread: L20h62a
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 03:50 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20h62a

A tall fair sexy SYT model...

Bai He (L20 H62A)

Exp in GL: 3 months plus
Height: 1.68m
Weight: 45-48kg

Face: 7.2/10
(Bai He is a cute fair GND SYT with long silky black hair. Her hair is very long, the length is up to her waist level. She has nice dimples and very good fair smooth facial complexion. Her eyes are quite beautiful, her nose medium high, she has small kissable lips and a small face. Her voice is very soft, gentle and teh. Overall I like her face. She looks like those poly/uni girls. Her smile is very sunshine as it revealed her nice dimples.)

Body: 7.6/10
(My ideal type of hourglass shaped model figure. At 1.68m tall, Bai He has very slim, curvy, fair, smooth, tight, taut teenager’s figure. Her body complexion is so smooth & fair. No tummy fats at all. She has long slender smooth legs.)

Boobs: 7.5/10
(Bai He has natural B- cup boobs with pinkish nipples. I gave her high score for her pinkish nipples. The nicest pinkish nipples I ever savoured. Simply love her breasts & nipples. She worried that after her stint in GL her nipples will turn dark haha.)

Bath: 7.6/10
(Lots of action in the shower. She performed body to body soapy rub against my body. She used her boobs & nipples to rub my dick head & body. She also used her thighs to rub against my balls. She then turned around, her ass faced my dick. She clamped my dick using her butt crack & gave me an “ass fk” damn shiok man. After that she washed the soap foam off my body & performed a brief cat bath on my body. To end the bath, she gave me a brief sensual BBBJ. One of the best bath I ever had. Simply enjoyed the shower routines.)

Cat Bath: 7.5/10
(I laid on my front. Bai He aroused me by using her soft smooth tender fingers caressing my body. I felt ticklish yet enjoyed her movement. She then used her smooth pair of boobs to massage my body. Bai He’s cat bath skills r great. Her cat bath is very thorough covering from my ears to my ankles. Gentle yet passionate & stimulating cat bath. Her tongue is soft & agile. During the cat bath her fingers were busy arousing my body.)

Frenching: 7.4/10
(I didn’t detect any cigarette smell in her mouth. Instead I detected cigarette smell from her hair. Frenching Bai He is passionate, sensual, gentle & natural with lots of tongue fight. Lots of oomph feel.)

AR: 7.3/10
(Very good above average AR skill. Loved the way she licked my ka chng hole while her fingers were caressing my balls & dick. She then lowered her head sucked my balls & moved further in to BBBJ me. Damn shiok.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(Deep throated, strong suction BBBJ. Gave innocent glances during BBBJ. I like her tongue licking and flicking action on my dick head and along my dick.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy hair is alot. She has very beautiful pinkish pussy. I cannot resist & dived my tongue into her pussy. Tasted delicious yummy. During the painting she let out soft sexy moans while her body squirmed. Her hands were messing up my hairdo during the process.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy is tight. We had very natural passionate sex. In missionary, we bonked & frenched. Occasionally, she licked my neck while I reciprocated & licked her boobs. We then switched to doggie with her wearing her heels. Her back view is simply awesome & beautiful. Very curvy back yet smooth & fair. Keep bonking her in doggie while grabbing her boobs from behind. Eventually cannot endure her tight pussy & cummed.)

GFE: 7/10
(Her GFE is quite ok not high not low. Her voice is very soft gentle & teh. I like her voice. She is not into those KC shit. Her service is good.)

RTF: Yes

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.