View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 17
gentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Amazing Massage until 6am with Excitement!

(continued)

each time she finish massaging one area, she will use a warm towel to cover the area.. in a sense it is protecting my modesty (really meh?!) and in another sense the Chinese believe that the "wind" will get in after massage if you don't cover and it is bad for health..

anyway, one thing I forgot to mention is that she also helped to press around my kidney area in a hand motion that is like to clear out the toxins... but more of that later...

so she finally moved down to my legs, and started with a butt massage, making sure to cover every part of my butt and press away the stress (those who walk a lot know what I mean).. you can really feel the ticklist/sour sensation when a place that you didn't know was aching, had been pressed and all the built up lactic acid is spread out and away...

that was really good, and she moved down to my legs, and spread them with her hand.. (of course I open bigger when she cannot reach :P)

she massaged the insides of my inner thigh area, and occasionally accidentally stroked my 2Ic and balls, and oh man felt so good...

finally she moved down to my feet and gave me a really good foot massage!
its like paying for mosha+full body massage+foot massage, all at the same price! wah lau.. this Massage lady is damn good lah..

when she started massaging my other leg (not the 2ic) I was already Zzz off into lala land coz so relaxing and shiok...

that was when she whispered into my ear and I heard the ZZzzzziiiiiiiipp sound!!

(to be continued...)