Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Balthas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Batam Day 2: 20 Dec

Ok a bit late with this report but basically, my 2nd was a lot more productive. I mentioned before I was already up by 6am and saw the girl I was with before (which we ended up doing nothing) of in the morning. Went back to sleep and was up around 11pm. I decided to explore a bit more of Batam by walking around and had BKT while I was at it. First after makan, I went to Delta Spa in NED and had a good soak in the spa and a quick 1 hour massage. By the time i was done it was about 2pm so explored the whole nagoya area a bit more.

As you would have seen in some of my postings, I did indeed checked out some of the farms, the most horrifying of which was New Berlian. Suffice to say, I was not impressed and was even cursed lol. No matter. Berlian Indah and the other one next to it were closed so I eventually ended up at Queens. I thought I was going to despair at the quality when I saw the girls in the display area but the Mami said that the girls sitting outside were also game. Found two girls that were passable. Now I didn't want to take LT because I thought I was going to meet up with my chick from the night before, but more on that later. Couldn't decide which one so ended up doing eeny, meeny miney moe, and chose this girl in a red dress. Stats as below

Name: Can't remember
Face: 6/10 wouldn't say she's ugly but a bit of pimples but still pleasant enough
Body: 7/10 nice and slim but enough meat to hold
Boobs: 6/10 maybe a B cup, not really good at telling and I wasn't particular
GFE: 7/10 nice and chatty no DFKs but allowed some kisses and very friendly
FJ: 7/10 was decent not mind blowing but got me satisfied enough
BJ: 6/10 was nice but she kept it pretty short

I took ST so it was 250k. She was nice and chatty and since I could speak bahasa, communications wasn't a problem. Session was simple. Started with a catbath and she blew me for a few minutes. Wasn't that long the blow but it was decent. After that she capped me and we started at it. She first started on top and after pumping her for a while she was pretty tired so I switched to the top and continued pumping. After a good 10 to 15 minutes I unloaded into the CD, and boy was it a lot (lol the night before no action so reservoir was full). Showered cleaned up and tipped her a bit since she was friendly and nice. So that was my first action of the day.

It was drizzling and raining a bit so by the time I got back to my hotel, i was already damp. I messaged the girl i met the night before and asked if we should meet up. She was at first game for it but was non commital. Said that she was tired and would confirm later. Did say that she didn't want to go out and could just spend time in the hotel room. Since I was a bit spent after unloading, I decided to nap a bit. Woke up around 8pm hungry and went out near my hotel and had crab meehun.

Messaged the girl again and she didn't answer me till 9pm and said she was tired and still hungover from partying the night before. So that freed me up for something else. But being the lazy ass that I am, I decided to bum in the hotel room and watch Zorro until about 11pm+. Besides, that's the best time to head over to noname since the crowd would be there, which was what I did.

Ended up partying in noname and hanging with the band members again. I have to say that I really enjoyed roaming my eyes at the female singers of the band. All three were really attractive though the one that caught my eye the most was Wida, who had Rihanna like short hair. And when she wore her coat/jacket to cover up her sexy outfit, mmmm even more arousing. Too bad I only interacted with her very minimally. Ended up talking to the other bands female singer more and she was a pretty hot number too.

There were two female DJs on that night and the whole club was in a party mood. I didn't find any girl that interest me though but the waiter said one lady was interested in me. I did something which i thought was stupid at that time and said I'll go find her later. (Facepalm) I saw her and she was actually pretty good looking, a 7 at least but I was occupied chatting with the band singer. By the time it was near the end of the night, the lady who was interested in me had already dissapeared. By then I had no hookups. I wasn't stupid to think that I'd hook up with the singer anyway but that's what's happen when you procrastinate looking for a girl. So I finished up my drink and headed out.

You'd think I'd go back to the hotel dejected or alone but it seems that was not to be. So happens the bar behind noname was still open and I decided to head over to get drink. So this bar, I can't remember the name, is basically like our LSB bars. Sit down, girls come to you chat and drink with you and you can buy them lady drinks. My first glance of the place and the girls were so so. More like a place bules would go to. One or two of the ladies were decent but the rest were :P. Anyway i decided to have a drink and the more decent looking one came to sit with me. I got her a drink and a Bintang for myself and we started chatting. She told me how the place operated and true enough, it was really up to girl if she wanted to go back with you or not. Now there was one pretty obnoxius skinny girl that kept asking me for a drink so I got her one to shut her up but my attention was focused on this youngish, sweet looking girl. She seemed bored and almost wanted to sleep. Motioned for her to join us and got her a drink as well. When I started to talk to her she didn't seem so sleepy anymore and we were chatting quite a bit. About 45 minutes later, the bar had to close and both of us already had our hands on each other a bit. So I popped the question if she wanted to go back with me and she said yes.

Of course money came up immediately and i negotiated it to something I was comfy with but was still pretty expensive. 1 mil. Yes I know its too much but I was a bit tipsy and I really liked this girl. She agreed to it and followed me back to the hotel. And that's where it got really great. She may have looked sweet but she was a firecracker in bed.

We took our shower together and immediately hit the bed. We were kissing away like long lost lovers and at one point of time I almost couldn't breathe. It was that intense. She cat bath me and went straight for my dick. Now this girl had a wicked streak in her, she started out all smooth which was great then she started using her TEETH. I yelped and said "sayang sakit la tu". She just giggled and said "saya suka buat tu" with that CFM look, she proceeded to blow me with that combination of smooth and teeth laden motions.

Turned her around and found her pussy to be overflowing wet. Datyed her and my face and mouth were soaking. I couldn't stand it anymore and had to screw her. She also couldn't stand it and was going to let me enter her RAW. Fortunately my big head prevailed and I quickly pulled out the CDs. We started with her on top and boy was she wild. She grinded me and humped me like I was some bucking horse. All the while saying "Sedap sayang, sedap". Fuuuuu my blood shot through the roof. Throughout it all there was so much kissing as well. By the time she was tired on top of me we already had gone on for 20 mintues (damn alcohol made me don't want to shoot). I switched to the top and started pumping her even more. After another 15 minutes I finally shot my load and boy was it satisfying. I was too tired to try for another round so we decided to sleep.

Around 8am I woke up and she was cuddled in my arms and looked so sweet. Got up cleaned myself up a bit and went back to the bed with her. I got a bit horny again and started playing with her pussy and kissing her face. At first she didn't want to wake up but eventually all that playing with her pussy got her aroused and she responded back by kissing me again. But first she woke up and went to the bathroom to clean up then came back and our round 2 started. The same thing happened again but this time it wasn't as intense. She did the same BJ, less biting this time, and was still really wet by the time we wanted to screw. I humped her in missionary and with her on top for a good 15 minutes and then unloaded. Went back to sleep and woke up again at 10 and she said she had to go back.

So got her to clean up, gave her her money with some tips and walked her to the taxi area. We exchanged BBMs and she gave me her number and told me to come back and look for her, which I definitely would. So that ended my time in batam. It was an interesting 1st day and a pretty good 2nd day and I now have some contacts I can leverage on the next time I'm there. Before I end here are the stats of the girl I bonked on my last night

Name: Lin (She mentioned her name was in in but gave me Lin for contact)
Face: 7/10 has some pimples but is pretty syt and cute, might look a bit chinese to some
Body: 7/10 good enough for me. not too skinny not too fat and damn nice to have in your arms
Boobs: 7/10 maybe a B. Not a boob man so can't say but big enough for me
GFE: 9/10 like lovers. Called me sayang throughout the night and still acted manja with me in the morning
BBBJ: 7/10 nice and smooth but that teeth thing she naughtily like to do was pretty erm interesting
FJ: 9/10 wild and energetic. filled with energy and lots of kisses and fks
WIR: YES!!!!

that's all folks.