View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
Here are some interesting drone shots of the fighting yesterday.

Some soothsayers predicted years ago that current dynasty won't progress beyond current monarch. Karma like some bro here said? Not sure but take note that Taksin, who kicked the Burmese out of Thailand and whose picture is on the back of the Bht20 note, and Thaksin are spelt differently in Thai.

Some say the King is bidding his time but he has been a recluse since 2009 so giving some political observers & psychiatrists to conclude, judging from his brief public appearances, he maybe in a state of depression.

Most Thai's I spoke with don't really bother about who is running the country, despite all the black anti-amnesty logos you see displayed on all your Thai friend's Facebook profile picture, so long as their livelihoods are not affected. Already some shops & businesses have to shut down due to the fighting so that can't make them too happy. Thais are opportunists and the opportunity to make Bht2,000/day (approx SGD80) when average daily wage is about Bht200 to Bht300/day is quite tempting even if you declare yourself "red".

Maybe some cheer to chiongster's wondering what to do tonight. Well, a friend of mine went to Soi Cowboy last night and all bars were open albeit a little quieter than usual. Just be careful if you plan to head out tonight.

Firstly, Kop kun mak krub Snr Bro Perish_ for upping my points and to answer those who zap me but no balls to put their nicks.

1) Yes, I am staying in Thailand. Does that matter? More importantly how about you? Where do you stay? If in Thailand now give me your address I come look for you tonight and show you what Thai-Singapore hospitality is like.

2) When I posted it could not be confirmed if 4 people had been killed and I don't want to post rumors. So now we know 4 students from Ramkhampeang University were shot dead. Come I clap for you for being so well informed.

3) -1? YII HIA ARAI? -1 ball from the last one you have coz u have no balls to put your nick? KNN

I post all these to share with bros here what is happening especially those who are planning to travel soon or are there now. If share like this also cannot then what good is this forum? This forum is getting stale and I just want to contribute. If you have anything to say then post it openly and not zap secretly. Don't be a lampa-less freak be at least a keyboard warrior!

Interesting social media observation - These individuals, or clones, that are zapping me are all below 3 points. Either they want to discourage others to post here so they can rise to "senior" levels sooner by zapping a newbie like me? Or are you those "run-road-agent-wannabe's" hiding in Thailand? My posts affecting your businesses? KNN better look for another line of business if a small mob like this you cannot take it.
nice video, how that guy took the video. use RC helicopter bind with a video camera issit?
up you for nice video.