View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 04:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Are you blaming me.?? What that got to do with me if someones want to zap you. Ask the Boss Sam for help.
555+ chill bro... not blame u... just tam some somtam with you... tam! tam! tam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
so far, its the police that are firing the tear gas. army not doing anything..
heard that there maybe be a military coup before 5 dec.
Have they found Yingluck yet? She MIA dunno go where

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared100 View Post
still safe la.. when night comes, the "paid" protestor also stand down, they need to rest. recharge for mon morning.
Bro, you may know your way around town and poot thai geng but not everyone like you. Mai od chalat and anyhow say safe.

Was happily going about town on my business when the government announced curfew in 2010. I was wondering why suddenly everywhere quiet down. I asked a passerby and luckily I could understand Thai so quickly rush back home. Imagine if you are out chionging and suddenly situation change and u blur blur dunno whats happening?

Of course most of these are paid protesters (how much the rate this year I dunno) but even their DPM earlier this evening told people stay indoors. Some whispers of 3rd party agent provocateurs to make trouble? If you remember all those bombs that went off and grenades shot into government buildings?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"