The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   told off by ML (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=737022)

taker97 19-07-2019 02:13 PM

told off by ML

Found a place in north area.Viet young Syt massage.Clean place wasnt expecting anything.She stroked differently in thigh areas n i asked u can massage there.she smiled n showed $50 hand sign.i was happy n started auto roaming.she looked away n then i in high mode touched her pussy area.

Wah she immediately teared up n told me pls respect her she is doing this for an extra income and she is also someone's else child.

she continued but i was totally not in the mood.really hit me hard after that.

Diavel 19-07-2019 02:17 PM

Re: told off by ML

Damm..thats fucked up feeling man. Maybe she newbie hor. She should at least be up front about the dos and donts lor

r.fowler 19-07-2019 02:28 PM

visit her a month later, she should be seasoned already

ringo6668 19-07-2019 02:32 PM

Must be newbie lah....after afew rounds she will be season wor:D

Chrisfuryz 19-07-2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taker97 (Post 18969589)
Found a place in north area.Viet young Syt massage.Clean place wasnt expecting anything.She stroked differently in thigh areas n i asked u can massage there.she smiled n showed $50 hand sign.i was happy n started auto roaming.she looked away n then i in high mode touched her pussy area.

Wah she immediately teared up n told me pls respect her she is doing this for an extra income and she is also someone's else child.

Can see she is new to this, can share location?.
i like vietnamese

whampoa74 19-07-2019 03:16 PM

Hardly see vietnam FL around as ML.

kombust 19-07-2019 03:42 PM

Quote:

Should reply respect my friend yusof

CheongingEdge 19-07-2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Got similar experience many years back by PRC ML. Agreed on price then I tried to go under her bra, she immediately back off and the voice like going to cry, telling me “你可以摸外面就好吗?我也是人,最私处只让我的男人摸”.

Fast forward 6 months later, she happily push up bra for me to suck her nipples and then guide my hands to outside her panties while telling me how she wants me to be inside her and asking me to spend a night with her for 1k SGD cos she can’t wait for me to be pumping her...

Ahhui8787 19-07-2019 07:10 PM

Must be newbie

Diavel 19-07-2019 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheongingEdge (Post 18970559)
Got similar experience many years back by PRC ML. Agreed on price then I tried to go under her bra, she immediately back off and the voice like going to cry, telling me “你可以摸外面就好吗?我也是人,最私处只让我的男人摸”.

Fast forward 6 months later, she happily push up bra for me to suck her nipples and then guide my hands to outside her panties while telling me how she wants me to be inside her and asking me to spend a night with her for 1k SGD cos she can’t wait for me to be pumping her...

So...did you spent that SGD 1k?

CheongingEdge 19-07-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diavel (Post 18970572)
So...did you spent that SGD 1k?

Nope, not that rich and stupid enough to do it. But must say her skills improved a lot during the 6 months. Still remembered one of my last visits to her before she left, she was even trying to get me to FJ in shop for 200. Lost contact with her after that though, don't know if that's her last burst of fire or she's back here/elsewhere in the trade

Lonelyrocker 19-07-2019 07:32 PM

Yeah, man. Hope the ML's are open from the start. But seems they are just out to earn your cash.

ilovepantyhose 19-07-2019 08:34 PM

进厨房就不要怕油烟

进房间就不要怕蓝鸟

:p:D

danilov 19-07-2019 09:01 PM

Quote:

The tactic is like this. They try to set limits so you have to pay more before you can roam pussy.

You can also play the game. Tell her it's because she so chio or her skill so good that you cannot hold back. Most females have a weakness for flattery.

But it's true if you are not to their taste then they just let you touch quite reluctantly.

In my case was a PRC syt ML. Supposed to be teasing only. But I started roaming outside, then inside also. Once started, kind of awkward for her to set boundaries. Furthermore I visit quite regularly. And so like that lor. She ask me why I always can skip lunch and go massage, not hungry? I say because I always can eat tofu until full full :D Her face always look serious, look away, when I roam her. So I gather she a bit buay song, but what the hell.

tangerinesex 19-07-2019 11:27 PM

If she’s really a virgin in this trade then it’s a thrill to pop her cherry. First one to hit home base will break the wall. Every man wants to be the first to feel the wet wet