The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   For the Bros tired of PRCs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=603709)

telegram 30-04-2016 07:22 PM

For the Bros tired of PRCs

Chill time for the long weekend. Went to a joint to look for a recommended ML with much advertised skills, but succumbed to another lady spotted in the joint.

Long hair, very slim body, no flesh at all.
Took me to her favorite room and I stripped. Before I knew it I crashed into the head hole and snored away. Woke up a few moments when my balls were tickled.
30mins in, GQ was asked and I couldn't decide what to do. She recommended BJ
and I realized that was a good choice.
Motion were not robotic and the tongue was not the lazy kind. Got so distracted with her bobbing head that I lost focus with didi. But to my surprise she was patiently helping me regain confidence tho she said she doesn't usually French.
After my release, I chatted with her and realized then she was actually from Hong Kong!! She took 100 from me but I didn't bother to bargain. One of the better attitude ladies and that's what counts for me. Please don't flame me for spoiling market Bros.

Massage: 5, nothing spectacular
Body: 7, but really depends on whats your type. Personally I prefer a little meat around the butt and arms.
HJ: 6 no wow factor
BJ: 8, quite experienced and willing to please
GFE: 9, very pleasant personality, eager to please and got lucky with some tongue action.
RTF: chat about good dim sum places in Kowloon? Why not?

Will try my best to find time to share the location, name and wechat if you'd like.
Do post your FR here.

bedokMassage 01-05-2016 12:14 AM

Re: For the Bros tired of PRCs

pay low, no hk lady come here.
they from guangzhou

trek2 01-05-2016 01:08 AM

Good read...thanks bro

ktvcheongster 01-05-2016 01:58 AM

share address n contacts bro. thanks will up your pts.

telegram 01-05-2016 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bedokMassage (Post 14535585)
pay low, no hk lady come here.
they from guangzhou

Good point, but I know how to differentiate from gz and hk.

bi12012 01-05-2016 09:11 AM

Bro, care to share her contact?

userme 01-05-2016 11:23 AM

Bro, care to share her contact?

Misterm 01-05-2016 11:46 AM

Bro can share ctc..TQ

500bhp 01-05-2016 01:29 PM

hi bro, do you mind sharing her contact?

Shanghaijo 01-05-2016 01:43 PM

can share contact pls

500bhp 04-05-2016 02:06 AM

managed to give this girl a try on monday and i can confirm she isn't the typical PRC type, speaks pretty similar to how a lady from HK would sound and looks like she can pass off as one of our own local ahlians. her massage was pretty good, asking if you'd like it a bit harder (which i did). gave my back a thorough rub worked on my legs for a short while before popping the gq (was a little dissapointed as i was looking forward to some teasing). opted for bbbj (she said she usually does it with the cap on) and it was spectacular, plenty of slurping sounds and she switched speed from slow to fast. couldn't hold back for long and i accidentally blew off in her mouth before having the chance to tell her. total damage for me was $50 + $100, left the place feeling satisfied

telegram 04-05-2016 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 500bhp (Post 14548357)
managed to give this girl a try on monday and i can confirm she isn't the typical PRC type, speaks pretty similar to how a lady from HK would sound and looks like she can pass off as one of our own local ahlians. her massage was pretty good, asking if you'd like it a bit harder (which i did). gave my back a thorough rub worked on my legs for a short while before popping the gq (was a little dissapointed as i was looking forward to some teasing). opted for bbbj (she said she usually does it with the cap on) and it was spectacular, plenty of slurping sounds and she switched speed from slow to fast. couldn't hold back for long and i accidentally blew off in her mouth before having the chance to tell her. total damage for me was $50 + $100, left the place feeling satisfied

Great follow up FR bro!

yanz 04-05-2016 10:37 AM

Can share ctc n loc bro? Thx

zhanyou 04-05-2016 11:01 AM

Bro. Can share ctc?

lp670 04-05-2016 11:11 AM

can share contact bro.
thanks so much