The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Swingers Dinner & Drinks ! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=227130)

Assplorer 27-01-2011 01:19 PM

Swingers Dinner & Drinks !

Hi

Would like to organize a get together to network swinging couples . Dinner and drinks. Going Dutch ! so each couple pay for their own . No promises for action ! BUT If any , by all means ! :D

Good chance for ALL to meet up first for future parties . All swingers are welcome . Place will be decided later . Please PM me your contacts so that either my partner or I can contact and arrange with you guys .

Date of event will be on the 11th Feb ( TBA )

Purely for swingers only ! couples event . sorry to all single bros in here .

Assplorer 28-01-2011 09:36 AM

Re: Swingers Dinner & Drinks !

TGIF EVERYONE!

Would like to organize a get together to network swinging couples . Dinner and drinks. Going Dutch ! so each couple pay for their own . No promises for action ! BUT If any , by all means ! :D

Good chance for ALL to meet up first for future parties . All swingers are welcome . Place will be decided later . Please PM me your contacts so that either my partner or I can contact and arrange with you guys .

[/QUOTE]

jefxxl 28-01-2011 10:55 AM

hi, i'm kind of keen to your proposer. but i will be alone,wont be bringing any partner, ok for you? my num is 83669590. hope to hear from u. thanks

Assplorer 30-01-2011 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jefxxl (Post 5630606)
hi, i'm kind of keen to your proposer. but i will be alone,wont be bringing any partner, ok for you? my num is 83669590. hope to hear from u. thanks

Sorry bro . as stated it will be only for couples and couples only ! As to protect the privacy and safe gathering of all couples . Nicks under moderations will not be invited .

Assplorer 03-02-2011 04:02 PM

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

CouplesSwing 04-02-2011 09:55 AM

Hi

We are a chinese couple interested to join in your dinner event. Always good to meet like minded people of the same interest :D. Please PM me the details .

Cheers and Happy New Year ! :D

Assplorer 05-02-2011 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CouplesSwing (Post 5648161)
Hi

We are a chinese couple interested to join in your dinner event. Always good to meet like minded people of the same interest :D. Please PM me the details .

Hi there ! please PM me your contacts ! Cheers !

derrick1290 06-02-2011 05:11 AM

we are a chinese couple interested to join in... PM me?

Hotbabe1984 06-02-2011 10:12 PM

Hi there,

am new, is this still on?

Assplorer 07-02-2011 12:44 AM

MANIC MORNING BLUES !

:mad: SLEEPLESS :mad:

Date of event will be on the 16th Feb ( WEDNESDAY ) ( ORCHARD AREA )

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrick1290 (Post 5652651)

Sure BRO . Please PM me your contact !

Aardwolf 07-02-2011 01:37 AM

we are a mix blood Chinese & Malay couple interested to join in... PM me?

Assplorer 07-02-2011 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CouplesSwing (Post 5648161)
Hi

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotbabe1984 (Post 5654501)
Hi there,
am new, is this still on?

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrick1290 (Post 5652651)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aardwolf (Post 5655013)
we are a mix blood Chinese & Malay couple interested to join in... PM me?

To All interested in attending this . PLEASE show your sincerity in coming . PM me instead of I having to PM you . Also please include your contact number so i can sms you when and where .

DATE of Meet Up will be changed to Wednesday 16th Feb !

Venue will be @ ORCHARD AREA !

CouplesSwing 07-02-2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assplorer (Post 5656818)
To All interested in attending this . PLEASE show your sincerity in coming . PM me instead of I having to PM you . Also please include your contact number so i can sms you when and where .

DATE of Meet Up will be changed to Wednesday 16th Feb !

Venue will be @ ORCHARD AREA !

OOOps sorry bro ! PM you my number already ! :p:D

Assplorer 08-02-2011 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CouplesSwing (Post 5656864)
OOOps sorry bro ! PM you my number already ! :p:D

Thanks BRO for your speedy reply and upz ! :D

Assplorer 10-02-2011 02:28 AM

Date of event will be on the 16th Feb ( WEDNESDAY ) ( ORCHARD AREA )