The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Need some views (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=150146)

t123 11-10-2009 09:20 PM

Need some views

Following my previous thread on OC, this afternoon, I had a chat on phone with a female friend. After more than 10 years of marriage, she discovered her hubby have been having affair since marriage.

They never done it at all, she only lost her V to her ex colleague after 11 years. Her hubby though a management staff, frequent flyer, still asked her for allowances even he earned 7 - 10K/month. He never spend a single cent on family and expect her to do so. He indulge in his PS3 or X Box and Mahjung.

Most of the time, she caught him banging the bolster in their room.

Now she saw his smses with a lady. She just feel numb after so many years of sacrifices. She is also waiting for her career to stabilise and probably ask him to initiate the divorce.

Whats the take from you guys and gals?

lightning 12-10-2009 12:57 AM

Re: Need some views

It is a failed marriage after all:o

Compassion 12-10-2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t123 (Post 4186503)
Following my previous thread on OC, this afternoon, I had a chat on phone with a female friend. After more than 10 years of marriage, she discovered her hubby have been having affair since marriage.

They never done it at all, ........................................

Most of the time, she caught him banging the bolster in their room.

"They never done it at all" meaning they never had sex after 10 years of marriage? What were the reasons?

"banging the bolster" - care to explain the meaning?

Roman city 12-10-2009 01:22 AM

Annulment of marriage is possible since they have not consummated :eek:

Banging the bolster rather than his wife is pretty extraordinary:)

LentorGarden 12-10-2009 01:36 AM

I think both parties will be mutual to a separation. Marriage as it stands, can only work 2 ways as everybody knows. So if its not one way, it must be the other. No point having 2 unhappy people together in a marriage. It will fail sooner or later. Thats just my 2cents worth of views, no offence. Cheers!

whitegals 12-10-2009 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compassion (Post 4187034)
banging the bolster

Wah lau, if he would rather bang the bolster ah, I dunno what to think of his wife....Sorry ah, TS, no offence intended, but to drive a man to go and bang the bolster rather than to have sex with his wife ah, I think he must have been driven to an extreme distance to have to resort to that lor. :o

Unrepented 12-10-2009 02:25 AM

Earn 7 to 10K a month and still ask the wife for money..... dump the SOB.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz 12-10-2009 07:49 AM

家家有本难念的经
We do not know what goes behind this family, what actually push the husband to do that, so how can we pint-point directly to the guy ?
TS only hear from this lady only, so its unfair to blame the man ..
If you want to give suggestion, give a neutralise & generalise one rather than on 1 person itself lah :rolleyes:

audisingapore 12-10-2009 08:15 AM

Hi TS,
don't believe the crab the lady tell you.
Married for 10 years and did not have sex and you believe her.
Since he bonk the bolster mean he is not gay at least not the
one that get bonk.
She is justing trying to hook you up and giving you all the crab.

gilagila100 12-10-2009 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz (Post 4187430)
家家有本难念的经
We do not know what goes behind this family, what actually push the husband to do that, so how can we pint-point directly to the guy ?
If you want to give suggestion, give a neutralise & generalise one rather than on 1 person itself lah :rolleyes:

Agree !!! Sometin is plain wrong on both sides or one of them cld be very wrong ... Hard to know for sure

Big Sexy 12-10-2009 11:00 AM

you probably have to ask them why were they married at first.
Alot of things gets sorted out on its own after that...

Quote:

Originally Posted by t123 (Post 4186503)
Whats the take from you guys and gals?

lglg666 12-10-2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz (Post 4187430)
家家有本难念的经

Agreed with bro GeMiNi's view.....anyway maybe this lady is trying to get on to you. If that is her intention...then just play along with her hor and "Enjoy
the ride", cheers!

naturegreen 12-10-2009 11:27 AM

Hearing the story from just one side is being unfair to the other. Anyway 10 years without any sex........ :rolleyes:. Is their marriage pre-arranged like those in the olden days?

JanJan1979 12-10-2009 11:48 AM

Really wonder why and how come they got married in the 1st place..
And how she managed to "survive" these 10 years with such a marriage..

Weird...:confused:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz 12-10-2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naturegreen (Post 4187884)
Hearing the story from just one side is being unfair to the other. Anyway 10 years without any sex........ :rolleyes:. Is their marriage pre-arranged like those in the olden days?

Wow, thats corny, hehe
Anyhow, still have to see what updates TS giving us lor.
Like some bros here alrdy mentioned several possibilities as for the lady telling him that.
So many why's :confused: