The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   good indian sluts with good service in desker (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=140220)

acecool85 06-08-2009 03:05 PM

good indian sluts with good service in desker

i have recently been to desker rd. I am trying to find good indian sluts with good service. Since i am a newbie, i was hoping whether senior cheongsters can shed some light into the matter

Yellow Box 07-08-2009 12:55 PM

Re: good indian sluts with good service in desker

Bro, are u Chinese?

solz83 07-08-2009 01:27 PM

Err... how is whether he is chinese or not relevant?

solz83 07-08-2009 01:29 PM

Anyway to acecool, I heard from some friends that if you drive around desker at about 11pm onwards you can find some waiting in alleys or just hanging about the street on weekends. Dunno if they are there during weekdays. I think they will smile at you if they are FL. Don't anyhow approach the wrong people! :p

acecool85 07-08-2009 04:18 PM

thanks for all your replies. I think i should rephrase the question. I am looking for indians in desker for buget bonk. i am not looking for FL. am just looking for those in the houses in desker. If anyone can share with me which house and the services and damage, i could very much appreciate it. Thanks once again. :)

blackpower 08-08-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acecool85 (Post 3989022)
thanks for all your replies. I think i should rephrase the question. I am looking for indians in desker for buget bonk. i am not looking for FL. am just looking for those in the houses in desker. If anyone can share with me which house and the services and damage, i could very much appreciate it. Thanks once again. :)

Bro there are Indians there but not sure of service. Some their service is total rip off.. I tried one and got ripped found another gem too at other houses. Its all down to luck bro.. Also alot of houses are closing down like what bro Sultan used to say Desker should vanish in a few years time.. I remember one by the name of Susan but not sure which house she is and cant find her now since a couple of houses have closed.

I remember seeing 1 indian a few houses before zarina's house.. You can go give a try bro.. :cool:

blackpower 08-08-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solz83 (Post 3988507)
Anyway to acecool, I heard from some friends that if you drive around desker at about 11pm onwards you can find some waiting in alleys or just hanging about the street on weekends. Dunno if they are there during weekdays. I think they will smile at you if they are FL. Don't anyhow approach the wrong people! :p

This one is quite true, weekends can find.. Weekdays its really your luck you can get some FL girls local too all down to luck. Got lucky a few times before.. :D

acecool85 09-08-2009 02:32 PM

thanks for all the tips i got from the bros here. Really quite interested in the susan chick. If anyone got any more infor, just post them here. House, service and damage. I am camping here for juicy tips...:)

blackpower 10-08-2009 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acecool85 (Post 3994700)
thanks for all the tips i got from the bros here. Really quite interested in the susan chick. If anyone got any more infor, just post them here. House, service and damage. I am camping here for juicy tips...:)

Not sure where susan is now since alot of houses are closing down.. You can go down and see for yourself the standard dont expect hotties only grannies and below.. Lol..

formula1 15-08-2009 12:11 PM

Also interested in indian sluts in SG, years back tried some but now seldom have, any information please let me know :D

blackpower 18-08-2009 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by formula1 (Post 4011628)
Also interested in indian sluts in SG, years back tried some but now seldom have, any information please let me know :D

Go check the FL2 section got a few Indian FL operating.. Got 1 on demand chick.. Go try your luck and see