The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   koreans ktv girls ...found in sg (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=87347)

chinacity 30-06-2008 11:05 PM

koreans ktv girls ...found in sg

:D

i found a ktv that offer korean ktv gals

anyone interested to hanky panky with korean women??? :D

enterp34 01-07-2008 12:34 AM

Re: koreans ktv girls ...found in sg

bro cc, any further info u can furnish like tips, butterfly style, wat type of hanky panky and the k girls come work at wat time?

enterp34 01-07-2008 12:35 AM

bro cc, any further info u can furnish like tips, butterfly style, wat type of hanky panky and the k girls come work at wat time?

enterp34 01-07-2008 12:41 AM

enterp34 01-07-2008 12:43 AM

PussyShaver 01-07-2008 01:15 AM

Will the korean girls allow their pussy to be shaved ?

Benson Cheng 01-07-2008 02:03 AM

I have been to Korea for a while in the previous year. If the girl like you and you are handsome. You have a high chance to get them and sometime might be free too. They are good drinker and they also like to drink until they are very high.
I do not fancy korean girls, because some of them do not wash their bottom. They have a smell below the belt.
Japanese girls are much cleaner and hygience.

rivcale 01-07-2008 12:07 PM

so threadstarter, where is the KTV location?

hehe, i love to go ktv for some fun....:D

jasdude 01-07-2008 12:14 PM

there is a korean ktv at katong mall. no butterfly but by per hour. most of the gals are freelance part time or tourist in need . little or bad command of english and little actiion in rm.

SBF Cleaner 01-07-2008 12:53 PM

bro chinacity,
tis is something new to me,very interesting.

bro enterp34,
tis should be a problem,you can always ask her to clean it during bath.

bro jasdude,
your signature is very true. it is best to pay and forget about everything,rather than leaving "hand's tail".

WOOHOO 01-07-2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasdude (Post 2866867)
there is a korean ktv at katong mall. no butterfly but by per hour. most of the gals are freelance part time or tourist in need . little or bad command of english and little actiion in rm.

no more liao bro :D later bros here all invade Katong Mall looking for Korean hostesses kekekekekkee

kosheen 01-07-2008 02:38 PM

There's one at Central Mall. Walked pass it but never try before. Heard they don't do local business. So didn't bother. Can't remember the name though. But the KTV 'girls' seem more like housewife type than SYTs.

Jonas21 01-07-2008 04:11 PM

Dunno whether is it true or not, heard some old timer saying that all these so call jap or korean gals are actually thai, prc or even russian. Some of them work in japan or korea for a very long time and than come over to sin to bluff the bros here thinking they are pure japan or korea. I know that some koreans are actually come from russia, cause during the war they escape and stay in russia. So are the koreans gals in this ktv pure blood?

chinacity 01-07-2008 04:35 PM

they are all korean gals ,at 1st, i thought they were japs

biut upon closer inspection, they hav the distinct korean look

i can confirm some have ma-fu (pimp) who show them to the ktv ... so that means its an organised trade

as for the smell, i think its due to their diet... too much garlic means your sweat also smell of garlic

many yrs back, it was reported in the papers that south koreans were banned from a bath business becos of their sweat

so maybe their urine also got garlic smell

dougfu12 01-07-2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinacity (Post 2867440)
they are all korean gals ,at 1st, i thought they were japs

biut upon closer inspection, they hav the distinct korean look

i can confirm some have ma-fu (pimp) who show them to the ktv ... so that means its an organised trade

as for the smell, i think its due to their diet... too much garlic means your sweat also smell of garlic

many yrs back, it was reported in the papers that south koreans were banned from a bath business becos of their sweat

so maybe their urine also got garlic smell

Ha ha, so eat hamburgers also will sweat myonnaise, ok, joke lah. Can share on expected outlay and location via pm?