The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Shaving Armpit Hair (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=33889)

JingQiangBuDao 18-03-2005 04:29 PM

Shaving Armpit Hair

Just wonder why PRC woman don't like to shave the armpit hair huh?? When you bonking someone with 2 branches of hair lying around really turn-off leh. :eek: Any bro know the reason behind huh?? Btw the shaver or the hair removing cream not really that expensive rite?? :rolleyes:

spinning 18-03-2005 05:33 PM

Re: Shaving Armpit Hair

I also wonder why...
There was one time this PRC gal lift up her hand in front of me, I almost die of heart attack. Her pits more bushy than mine! :eek:

JingQiangBuDao 18-03-2005 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spinning
I also wonder why...
There was one time this PRC gal lift up her hand in front of me, I almost die of heart attack. Her pits more bushy than mine! :eek:

WAH!!! like that I better run 1st loh, bet her bottom part is even more scary!!! :eek:

tittyhawk 18-03-2005 06:02 PM

Me will get a heart attack if I see some gal with arm pit hair... :eek: :D

JingQiangBuDao 18-03-2005 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tittyhawk
Me will get a heart attack if I see some gal with arm pit hair...

If you want to try how heart attack is, you can go GL lor 4-6. There are some PRC over there will un-shave armpit hair to show off... :D

WWEF 18-03-2005 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JingQiangBuDao
If you want to try how heart attack is, you can go GL lor 4-6. There are some PRC over there will un-shave armpit hair to show off...

Yes yes....saw a few with un shave armpit there....
At night not that bright so eye muz open big big to see....
if not go up hotel then siao liao...if i suay suay kanna i go up hotel, give her $20 tips cancel the FJ then find some1 to replace her....since u already pay for the room....

xabi 20-03-2005 02:48 PM

then i suppose i will bonk her with lights off. haha

downing 23-03-2005 02:54 PM

i think it is a total turnoff bonking the gal with the armpit hair visible i rather i woulnt dare to touch her in this case

midi 25-03-2005 01:25 AM

armpit hair on a gal is definitely a big turn off, just like bad breath :) usually don't use razor there, they usually pluck coz more clean and take longer time to grow back.

JingQiangBuDao 25-03-2005 09:31 AM

Worst still, some did shaved the hair but think they got no time or what, cos it's only half shaved, so ended up there's still some hairs laying around the armpit area... :eek:

spinning 27-03-2005 01:01 PM

Just curious, any guys here shave their armpit hair?
I notice a lot of sportsmen shave theirs... :confused:

Deathknight1031 27-03-2005 03:25 PM

PRC did not shave is maybe because they are LAZY and doesn't want to spend $ on shave cream + they think they are sexy with armpit hair :p as for sportman, people normally who played basketball and other, got shave is because they will feel paiseh but they are shooting the ball... :D

Eternity_Gal 27-03-2005 03:41 PM

hmm, I do feel uncomfortable myself when i see ladies in public who doesnt check and keep their body hair neat. Pls do understand that those chinese fls are here to earn mone, not to mention spending money on beautify themselves. Just my thinking.
Y.T

righteousness 27-03-2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternity_Gal
hmm, I do feel uncomfortable myself when i see ladies in public who doesnt check and keep their body hair neat. Pls do understand that those chinese fls are here to earn mone, not to mention spending money on beautify themselves. Just my thinking.
Y.T

but do u shave with electric razor or razor blade? i tried with razor blade but with long hairs it does not go too well.

oxilary 27-03-2005 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by righteousness
but do u shave with electric razor or razor blade? i tried with razor blade but with long hairs it does not go too well.

trim first.. till they're pretty short and become easy for the razor to shave

i suggest getting shaving gel or foam.. soften the hairs..
cos initially u will nid to shave repeatedly and this will cause skin irritation.