The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   New TCM in the East! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=644313)

Imgonnafart 20-03-2017 04:01 AM

New TCM in the East!

Hi bros. Timecheck, 03:36am in the morning.

Saw this TCM joint very near my house as I was driving by. Pretty out in the open as well, and I just realized it was brand new. So I decided to check it out cause I can't sleep and I'm horny. Greeted by a very next door kinda girl. I find her adorable and cute. Like really cute. Asked her for 1 hour and quoted $45. Went in, no boxers in sight, stripped and lay on the massage table. Lady came in, and it wasn't the same one that was manning the counter, I realized when I turned around cause they used different dresses. But as she walked past my hands it was just bare skin. Short dress hehe.

Massage was so so, was falling in and out of sleep, comfy. I would give 5/6.
ML was a mid thirties looking woman, very small front package with a nice butt. Looks wise, up to you all to check it out. I say, 6.
Her sensual soft strokes was good though, cause I ticklish but I give it an 8, cause not that long of it. I prolly will try to do pure sensual next time.
Damage for BM is $80.
GFE was pretty good as we started talking after I unloaded. Laughed alot as well. And got introduced to recep so... my next is recep. Maybe alternate times with each.
From what I gather there are a few girls around, and what I heard from my ML got one pretty one as well. So please do try and feedback to me!!

Guys you know the rules. I will give out maybe to a few first. I can't speak Chinese well so for my Chinese bros I need your help to recce more! But standard rules apply, will sift through who I deem is trusted first. Don't wanna ruin something so convenient for me. Sorry in advance to those who don't receive my pm!!

sammyboysg50 20-03-2017 02:38 PM

Re: New TCM in the East!

sounds interesting bro.
mind if share, want to see where is east, i also at east side.

greenstream 20-03-2017 04:33 PM

Same here, east resident too. Please share if it's ok.

KaitoKozo 20-03-2017 06:00 PM

Hey bro can share? I stay in east side, quite interested

nhp69 21-03-2017 04:51 PM

Can share bo bro??

Ohyaitsme 21-03-2017 05:14 PM

Hi bro
Can share contact?

kopio 21-03-2017 05:15 PM

Bro share contact thanks

Walex 21-03-2017 06:20 PM

Hi, I'm super interested bros, can share contact. Thanks

Getrekt 21-03-2017 08:21 PM

Bro can share ctc thanks

Imgonnafart 21-03-2017 09:39 PM

I have divulged the info to some bros. Thank you for giving me ups, appreciated.
I will slowly give out, cannot too many people at one time.
Any of those want to post FR please do so by all means but dont forget to PM me too for any juicy details!

cr1ms0n 22-03-2017 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imgonnafart (Post 15746936)
I have divulged the info to some bros. Thank you for giving me ups, appreciated.
I will slowly give out, cannot too many people at one time.
Any of those want to post FR please do so by all means but dont forget to PM me too for any juicy details!

can share contact bro
thanks

max1 22-03-2017 08:02 AM

Please share contact tks

Ben101 22-03-2017 09:03 AM

Can share bro i stay in the east

siaokia333 22-03-2017 09:11 AM

Bro pls share this ctc... i eastener ! :D

thrustmei 24-03-2017 07:09 AM

Thank you TS for sharing this new place with a fellow east sider. However, being staying near there already know of this place.

Have not had any new opening along here for a while so, yes it is refreshing and indeed some gems there as well.