The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   62 y.o. lau uncle & 28 y.o. China char bor (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=39561)

DNAT 06-07-2005 09:53 AM

62 y.o. lau uncle & 28 y.o. China char bor

Extracts from Shih Min Daily News - 5 July 2005

the following are the details

- ah lau sold his 3 rm flat after his wife passed away due to cancer and he wired S$86,000.00 to the gal's a/c :eek:
- ah lau know the gal thru frens (news din say the gal is a WL or not) and she is from Nan Chang - PRC
- ah lau kena sweet talk by the gal who promised to marry to him
- the gal claimed that she needs to go back to home town and asked ah lau to meet her in CN
- after she left Sg, she called ah lau and told him she lost her passport in HongKong and soon after never contact ah lau
- ah lau is now left with few hundred bucks and swear to chase his 'coffin $' back from the gal

all the potential ah lau listen up : mai gong tua tai lah ... :rolleyes:

Castrol 06-07-2005 10:25 AM

Re: 62 y.o. lau uncle & 28 y.o. China char bor

Quote:

Originally Posted by DNAT
[B]

- ah lau sold his 3 rm flat after his wife passed away due to cancer and he wired S$86,000.00 to the gal's a/c :eek:

if he is a young guy, well, maybe the sperm is running the brain.

but i really dont understand why ah lau, having so many years of living experience, can give away all his money to a foreign lover who's age is 30 years apart...
is gong tao at work here? :(

nakamara 06-07-2005 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castrol
if he is a young guy, well, maybe the sperm is running the brain.

but i really dont understand why ah lau, having so many years of living experience, can give away all his money to a foreign lover who's age is 30 years apart...
is gong tao at work here?

lonely old ppl without supportive and stable family members would gladly exchange their money for companionship... :)

t123ang 06-07-2005 10:31 AM

like tat also can. never mind someone high up always say this no matter wat happen, we will put a fly ZAP and zapped them the next time. this will prevent this kind of problem from happenin again. he was referrin to illegal gambling and FL in geylang at that time, wonder he can do the same to this kind of daylite robbery. :D

HuiGe3387 06-07-2005 10:32 AM

Many of this type of ah lau hang out at GL 16 to 22 tcss with PRC. Ah lau got house and CPF mah. :p

Microsoft 06-07-2005 10:32 AM

Quote:

- ah lau is now left with few hundred bucks and swear to chase his 'coffin $' back from the gal

Dis 1 reli fat chance. He b glad 2 rtn 2 sg in 1 pc.... :D

KKHHLOVE 06-07-2005 10:36 AM

Quote:

Ah Lau can swear till kingdom come and he will never even see $86, not to mention $86,000. That is almost half a million bucks in RMB. The char bo, if smart, would have disappeared completely.

Sometimes it's damn bloody sad to see sg ah lau so gong. Whole life saving jus down the drain. How can it be possible that 28 yo gal would fall for 60 yo ah lau ? ? Small head over-ruling big head again.

$86,000 divided by $150 can be spent 570 times.

fun4evergood 06-07-2005 10:41 AM

62 year old man == brain almost gong gong liao
but small head still strong ? :p
That's why we must have a good family before we reach that age...... :)

SEXPLORER II 06-07-2005 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KKHHLOVE
Ah Lau can swear till kingdom come and he will never even see $86, not to mention $86,000. That is almost half a million bucks in RMB. The char bo, if smart, would have disappeared completely.

Sometimes it's damn bloody sad to see sg ah lau so gong. Whole life saving jus down the drain. How can it be possible that 28 yo gal would fall for 60 yo ah lau ? ? Small head over-ruling big head again.

Every week cheong one time will also need more than 10 years to finish, ha ha ha :D

DNAT 06-07-2005 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castrol
is gong tao at work here?

Dats exactly my point .. S$86K leh .. one time transfer = sure hong kan 1 lah
Even if I have that kinda $, I will only give half to my queen :D

If the gal wants money to go back home town, ok lah .. make plans to:
- give S$5K - S$10K to the gal first for her to refurbish her house
- go back together with her to Nan Chang to meet her folks, at least knows where she stays
- buy a S$30-50K annuity plan in case ah lau 'kong kar kiao' :D

Randi_Candi 06-07-2005 10:46 AM

Quote:

all the potential ah lau listen up : mai gong tua tai lah ... :rolleyes:

Unc D, tank u u for the reminder hor
But I thk my CPF withdrawal days r not so imminent :p

KKHHLOVE 06-07-2005 10:48 AM

Quote:

Every week cheong one time will also need more than 10 years to finish, ha ha ha
$86000 put in bank at miserable 1% interest oso can get $860 a year. Divide sometimes by $150 and sometimes by $100 oso can go cheong at least once every 2 months. And that is only using the interest, the principal still not touched yet.

DNAT 06-07-2005 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakamara
lonely old ppl without supportive and stable family members would gladly exchange their money for companionship...

too high a price to pay for such 'companionship'

The News state that prior to knowing this gal, ah lau's relatives actually wanted to intro him a China window (duno how old; with a kid) and he intends to meet her in Sg. But after he met this 28 y.o. gal, he KIV the window liao :D

S$86,000 leh ... I can (only a presumption) use it to spend/stay in batam for 4 years leh .. 1 month can spend S$1,791.66 - enough liao :D

Horsepower 06-07-2005 10:52 AM

Bro DNAT, thanks for the info. This published story is not the only case that I've heard about. There are many such cases which are not made public and published. Think some victims are too shy that they are cheated so they keep quiet, whereas for ah lau there's nothing to lose.

DNAT 06-07-2005 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KKHHLOVE

dats how I see it .. 62 yo Vs 28 yo .. ho miah (good life/fortune) also can be his daugther lah ... 'tum' ah lau yan dao meh?

573 times divide by 52 weeks can bonk 11 years arh .. :D