The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   HPV Vaccination (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=180425)

jondoe 21-04-2010 11:56 PM

HPV Vaccination

Anyone heard about this vaccine?

My doctor told me that HPV can be prevented with this vaccine. It costs $185 per shot, and there are 3 sessions to complete.

neveronsunday 22-04-2010 12:14 PM

Re: HPV Vaccination

Can read from the following source :

Sexually Transmitted Diseases: HPV Vaccine & Cervical Cancer Vaccine

Plaxis73 23-04-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jondoe (Post 4793281)
Anyone heard about this vaccine?

My doctor told me that HPV can be prevented with this vaccine. It costs $185 per shot, and there are 3 sessions to complete.

I under the impression that this is onli for the girls...din noe that guys can oso go for it :confused: any bros here went for the vaccination? Pls share ur views. thks. :)

Swinger 23-04-2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neveronsunday (Post 4794273)

Thank for the info.

yossy 24-04-2010 01:18 PM

Good information.

AfA_hmor 29-04-2010 08:16 PM

It tends to be targeted at Women/Girls, cuz it's to prevent HPV, which causes cervical cancer. But it works for guys too, as it gives some immunity over the HPV virus which causes genital warts.

Heil Hitler 01-05-2010 05:48 PM

What if the individual is already a carrier of the virus? Does this injection wipe the slate clean for them, so to speak?

icefreezed 02-05-2010 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heil Hitler (Post 4814837)
What if the individual is already a carrier of the virus? Does this injection wipe the slate clean for them, so to speak?

no it doesn't. it works optimally when taken as early as 9 years old, and not a carrier of the virus.

there are 2 in the market presently, i tink. cervarix and gardasil. gardasil more pricy but gives protection against genital warts. cervarix does not, as of date. from wat i understand ..

red_squirrel 16-05-2010 01:07 AM

aiyo.. you kenna chop by your doctor liao :rolleyes:.. down here only $120 per jab.

DSC

as for whether males are able to get the jabs, you can learn more from their official website..

GARDASIL [Human Papillomavirus Quadrivalent (Types 6, 11, 16, and 18) Vaccine, Recombinant]

hope it clears all your doubts.

Cheers.

AfA_hmor 16-05-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red_squirrel (Post 4845251)
aiyo.. you kenna chop by your doctor liao :rolleyes:.. down here only $120 per jab.

DSC

as for whether males are able to get the jabs, you can learn more from their official website..

GARDASIL [Human Papillomavirus Quadrivalent (Types 6, 11, 16, and 18) Vaccine, Recombinant]

hope it clears all your doubts.

Cheers.

DSC is generally cheaper cuz it's subsidized. But heard they might be abit more particular about giving men the jab. Better call DSC to check. Pte clinicd generally don't have a problem with giving men the jab.

red_squirrel 16-05-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfA_hmor (Post 4846148)
DSC is generally cheaper cuz it's subsidized. But heard they might be abit more particular about giving men the jab. Better call DSC to check. Pte clinicd generally don't have a problem with giving men the jab.

haha.. i did call them up.. all they said was.. MUST SEE DOCTOR before the jab.. each time see doctor will set us back $15.. but altogether $135 still $50 cheaper than the GP.. somemore go twice still got spare cash to go look for FL.. :D completed the vaccination still can look for those high quality young ones with the $150 :p..

Spiderman88 19-05-2010 03:07 AM

hi bros, since there is injection to protect against gential warts (HPV), Then how about gential herpes? Is there anything we can do to protect ourselves b4 going out to play. Both dieases is incurable and can be transmitted even with condom. Any counter for herpes???

Spiderman88 19-05-2010 06:24 PM

up the thread.
hi bros, since there is injection to protect against gential warts (HPV), Then how about gential herpes? Is there anything we can do to protect ourselves b4 going out to play. Both dieases is incurable and can be transmitted even with condom. Any counter for herpes???

AfA_hmor 19-05-2010 11:12 PM

nope. nothing for herpes.

wpns 20-05-2010 07:53 AM

I read from the Newspaper that more Singaporean was diagnosed with HIV/STB.
High percentage are men, they only find out when they went for blood test.( anonymous).

Government are getting 4 more clinics to set the "FREE" HIV/STB test for Singaporean.

But, where can I find these location?
:p