The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   S.H.E's Hebe Sex Doll (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=24697)

LuvHebe 29-10-2004 01:30 AM

S.H.E's Hebe Sex Doll

Hi. Anyone knows where can this sex doll be found? Heard from radio that some of the adult sex shops in Singapore are selling it. But I cant seem to find from any of the adult shop websites. Anyone seen it before? Care to share the info?

Zhong Guo B 29-10-2004 11:52 AM

Re: S.H.E's Hebe Sex Doll

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvHebe
Hi. Anyone knows where can this sex doll be found? Heard from radio that some of the adult sex shops in Singapore are selling it. But I cant seem to find from any of the adult shop websites. Anyone seen it before? Care to share the info?

Right place to ask???? :mad:

bluesky269 29-10-2004 01:14 PM

Quote:

Go to Taiwan lah! i'm sure u will be able to find plenty of them there.

taurus75 29-10-2004 01:30 PM

Quote:

wau lau eh...wat is the world turning into now..? :confused:

terror 29-10-2004 01:40 PM

Wah... Hebe got sex doll ah?? I see her body I sian liao..Boobs too small.. :D hhahaha...Prefer someone like Fiona Xie or CoCo lee type..busty and juicy and yummy type :p ..bro, I think if you can't get hebe's sex toy...Think of fucking her when u masterbate lor..heehee

life 29-10-2004 08:37 PM

school holiday has started.....:(

Teatree 29-10-2004 09:38 PM

That Ella look like HULK to me. :D

forex 30-10-2004 12:48 AM

Quote:

maybe SUPERSTAR KTV!

ordinaryguy123 30-10-2004 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terror
Wah... Hebe got sex doll ah?? I see her body I sian liao..Boobs too small.. :D hhahaha...Prefer someone like Fiona Xie or CoCo lee type..busty and juicy and yummy type :p ..bro, I think if you can't get hebe's sex toy...Think of fucking her when u masterbate lor..heehee

If you want sex doll like Fiona Xie or CoCo Lee. It could be done. You will need to send photos of them to this place in US, URL is www.realdoll.com, to have them custom-made. Beware as it is rather costly to some.

terror 30-10-2004 11:48 AM

Wah....Really ah!!! Expensive lol... I just think of whoever when masterbating..haha...econimic package!! :D

teraterm55 30-10-2004 07:24 PM

US 1,999 for a doll that like S$3398.30 and the doll is quite heavy so if you add delivery charges and all might come up to S$4,000 for some bros is pocket change but for me its WOW.. so expensive. better go GL close lights and imagine hahahahaha.

technology nowadays. soon they might add some robotics and audio
into the dolls and make them move and groan. hmmm.
real live moving sex dolls... that will be interesting.

Ah Dez 30-10-2004 08:50 PM

Quote:

Sch holiday starting soon...

life 30-10-2004 09:24 PM

Cos exam over already ma.......:(