The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   can u help me to satisfy my only fantasy? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=50291)

fark_and_die 19-02-2006 11:17 AM

can u help me to satisfy my only fantasy?

my new brothers

im trying real hard to satisfy my only fantasy to screw a school girl just for once ive been trying to find for the past 5yrs .. but dont know where to find ... does anyone have contact that you can share with me please? ..... pref chinese sec school or any jc

Hanxinco88 19-02-2006 02:59 PM

Re: can u help me to satisfy my only fantasy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fark_and_die
my new brothers

im trying real hard to satisfy my only fantasy to screw a school girl just for once ive been trying to find for the past 5yrs .. but dont know where to find ... does anyone have contact that you can share with me please? ..... pref chinese sec school or any jc

Name: Pei yun
School: SAC Secondary School
Number: 99532102

Enjoy your bonk....ok.....:D

Cheers

killerkiller 19-02-2006 03:08 PM

Quote:

my new brothers

Hello bro,

After kena jail and rotan...then shoik...I think better ask some bro's here to arrange FL's in school uniform or nurse or teacher or head master is a safer bet..ke..ke..ke..happy bonking... Go through all the threads, guess you will find some usefull contacts....:D

cheers

always somewhere

killerkiller

aikoN79 19-02-2006 03:09 PM

give that man a sherine :D

Optimus_Prime 19-02-2006 03:12 PM

If Pei Yun.. cannot get...

there's ..

Li-Ru
Tel : 99928284
Kinky... likes to play bondage withhandcuffs and the lot !! :p
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADY

2nd uncle 19-02-2006 03:16 PM

Quote:

my new brothers

Since u have already waited for 5 years so maybe u wait for another 50 years u might found another one...:D

asdfghjkl 19-02-2006 04:21 PM

before i came into this thread, i thought, from your nick, that your fantasy is to die during sex.. no offense meant ah! :)

axcel69 19-02-2006 04:24 PM

call Jessica

1900-screw-me-and-prepare-to-get-caned

she might be able to help you

and advice for u

read stickys on the top of the page first

Curry Chicken 19-02-2006 04:30 PM

Quote:

my new brothers

Changi Big Hotel has reserved a Big personal room for u...:D

six_2 19-02-2006 05:23 PM

Quote:

my new brothers

i came across one girl's 'boarding house' at Toa Payoh Rise by the name Toa Payoh sumthing sumthing(4gotten d name lioa). A lot teenage gal there, mayb u can try it there. Hope is will help u 2 satisly urs fantasy..
Cheers

appeal 19-02-2006 08:21 PM

PCC urself lar..

not worth it to do underage and then eat rottan. haha

fark_and_die 20-02-2006 01:02 PM

all right then .......... im a newbie here and i cant seem to get any numbers here unless i have a reputation or contact of other girls ........

anyone willing to help me start off?

laodi123456789 20-02-2006 01:29 PM

I met Pei Yun b4. Here is a quick FR on her. hope it helps you to decide

Looks 6/10 - Makeup not so good.
Boobs A cup - still young rite
BBBJ 6/10 - needs to be a bit harder
FJ 8/10 - She was quite tight and moaned a lot. I think she 's had a few boys b4. Could do most positions except doggie which was painful for her. Me Big Dick! I did like her riding on me - Shiok came in that position..
Charges $200/ 60 minutes / 1 shot. Does not include hotel room and bring your own condom
RTF - Probably, but first I am waitng for Li-Ru to turn legal. Already made contact with her. Looking good. Wait for my FR. Thanks to bro OP for the contact.. you sure know how to get these local lobangs

If you call her should be able to get her price down as I not a good bargainer.

Superbaby 20-02-2006 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laodi123456789
I met Pei Yun b4. Here is a quick FR on her. hope it helps you to decide

Looks 6/10 - Makeup not so good.
Boobs A cup - still young rite
BBBJ 6/10 - needs to be a bit harder
FJ 8/10 - She was quite tight and moaned a lot. I think she 's had a few boys b4. Could do most positions except doggie which was painful for her. Me Big Dick! I did like her riding on me - Shiok came in that position..
Charges $200/ 60 minutes / 1 shot. Does not include hotel room and bring your own condom
RTF - Probably, but first I am waitng for Li-Ru to turn legal. Already made contact with her. Looking good. Wait for my FR. Thanks to bro OP for the contact.. you sure know how to get these local lobangs

If you call her should be able to get her price down as I not a good bargainer.

Bro Laodi, is this your real FR? Haha..I think I understand.

Frankiestine 20-02-2006 02:01 PM

Quote:

my new brothers

my new bro your nick says it all...screw a sch girl..then u really can go and fuck and die..but my friend sherine got a fantasy...she likes to dress up in sch gal uniform and get shag maybe you can give her a try call her 94334141...tell her your fantasy she aims to please..:D