The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   how to control sexual desire or urge (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=139597)

cppboost 02-08-2009 09:50 PM

how to control sexual desire or urge

Hi guys,
Have u guys encountered any method or text that can reduce sexual desire or urge? Or anyway to not think about woman and sex too much?

Erm also is there any method to keep the eyes straight and not look at pretty girls or their frontal body too much?

Thanks for you help this problem is really bothering me.

Besides the usual answer of Chionging geylang,FL or HC are there any solns to this?

AfA_hmor 03-08-2009 11:24 AM

Re: how to control sexual desire or urge

How old are you

Big Sexy 03-08-2009 12:12 PM

mate.. if you are bored, try gardening
if you don't have a garden try masturbation

Quote:

Originally Posted by cppboost (Post 3973707)
Hi guys,
Erm also is there any method to keep the eyes straight and not look at pretty girls or their frontal body too much?

sammyboyfor 03-08-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Hi guys,
Have u guys encountered any method or text that can reduce sexual desire or urge? Or anyway to not think about woman and sex too much?

Castration would be a good start.:rolleyes:

Big Sexy 03-08-2009 12:58 PM

that would be the end as well.. :D:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 3975335)

Oralcraz 03-08-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Hi guys,
Thanks for you help this problem is really bothering me.
Besides the usual answer of Chionging geylang,FL or HC are there any solns to this?

Yr problem is serious if you don't seek remedy. I'll not giving you the usual answer of chionging GL,FL, or HC. Go to IMH...General Psychiatry dept. They can help.

logical 03-08-2009 08:43 PM

i mean looking at pretty gals & their boobs are very common

Thinkin abt sex daily is ok, just try to re-direct your mind say maybe playing psp or online games?

Clyde Frog 03-08-2009 10:03 PM

Yup. It's me with the usual TCM answer. Whether to try it out it's up to you.

Avoid Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali, Magix, Wild Oats or any other supplements that is reputed to give you a higher sex drive. Yup. Stop any of those supplements.

Goto the local chinese herb shop and ask for "Liu Wei Di Huang Wan" Eat according to instruction. It has Radix Rehmanniae Preparata, Rhizoma Alismatis and four other herbs. Take this to subside any "kidney and liver fire" you may have.

While taking this chinese herb, avoid any food that's not easily digestable. Examples include glutinous rice, etc. Also avoid oily food.

Best taken on a empty stomach. Or 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours after meals.

That's my suggestion. You should find your sex drive more manageable after you take the pills. It worked for me. Whether to take it or not is up to you.

ahkong 04-08-2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 3975335)

Sorry i cant stop laughing after I read this! LMFAO!!! :D

angrybigpenis 05-08-2009 04:34 PM

Use poison against poison......

One way to reduce sexual urge is to........pcc until no more cum left and balls deflated. Or pay to have you sucked dry.

armpitfetish 05-08-2009 09:36 PM

dear bro,

i tried not looking at the girlgirl's chest area (esp nowadays the girls love to reveal here and there), but seemed that the more i tried to ignore, the more preoccupied my mind was.

So the next time i thought i would not even look at the girls, to test my 'ding li' (will power).... but after some time, i again felt weird to visually ignore girls all together...

In the end, i tell myself, just be a natural normal human being and take it easy, no point ignoring or paying too much attention. Just respect them as fellow humans and not see them as walking boobs or walking pussies... what more, can see also cannot touch. So dun think too much

cppboost 06-08-2009 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfA_hmor (Post 3975111)
How old are you

This year 31 years old.

cppboost 06-08-2009 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angrybigpenis (Post 3982250)
Use poison against poison......

One way to reduce sexual urge is to........pcc until no more cum left and balls deflated. Or pay to have you sucked dry.

cannot lah this method no good masturbate too much will become very tired one after a long time. I dont know about medical stuff but if u use any body part too much will get overuse injury right like RSI etc. But cock i not sure but since it contains proteins it must come from somewhere so that's not a good soln.

its ok that u guys scold and laugh at me i just hope to get this problems solved else i will always be the weird ball around groups of people. Yah i know this is sex forum so that's why come here to see if there are people who have overcomed this problem and learn how to do it.

look at girls make them uncomfortable also but its just hard to control. Worst is they stare at u or tell their bf then like that scare wait got tio beat or not.Its really a dilemma.

castration also not solution cause its not the tool for sex that's the problem its the other parts be it hormone imbalance or something or maybe even psycho problems. Sometimes conventional methods like IMH or psychologist just doesnt help.(very pain leh castration u sure u will implement it on yrself or not)

Clyde Frog 06-08-2009 01:41 PM

I have replied your PM. Try my suggested method. It should work.