The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Upper serangoon (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=780747)

DestroyToCreate 05-07-2020 10:23 PM

Upper serangoon

Finish my wanton mee and went out to smoke.

Was looking around and one ML signalling me. Decided to go in to have a look. Greeted by 2 ML, both quite matured and friendly. Maybe I’m a walking carrot. 😅

Paid entrance fee and go in. Guided by a slightly younger ML (claims to be age 38). The room have 2 massage beds (separates by a cloth) and a shared shower room. Massage wise was like 30mins and then she GQ me. Was thinking of FJ cause of her outfit and looks, but she only quoted for HJ and BBBJ. I was thinking she is sugarcoating me to take the BJ option cause of the pricing but then she proves me wrong with a CIM. Risky shit during this period but then we all know common sense will be switch off when we are naked.

Info from her, the H Spa was raided and closed down.

Massage: 4/10. Though have strength but not shiok. Maybe I was anticipating for the endgame. Lol.
BBBJ: 8/10. Only able to roam upper and she was avoiding all while when I going south.

Damage: $50 + $100. She claims to be a viet.

Forget the exact shop name but can pm for the direction. Heard they have 6 ML so it’s like Heng sway to kanna the one I get.

Appled1 06-07-2020 03:49 AM

Re: Upper serangoon

Yup, there most of the massage is nonexistent one. I went to one where she said basically anyhow do one.

I heard that the authorities check that area quite regularly now. But still can get action there.

too_hot 06-07-2020 09:32 AM

Wow just realised H spa fb page also gone already. Looks like really closed. A bit surprising considering they are the cleanest joint along that stretch...

Appled1 06-07-2020 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by too_hot (Post 20080490)
Wow just realised H spa fb page also gone already. Looks like really closed. A bit surprising considering they are the cleanest joint along that stretch...

You mean "cleanest" where everything is grey but H spa is less grey right.😂 Yup they gone last week due to raid. Cos they didn't have proper licensing. Guess licensing is more important than the scale of "cleanliness".

too_hot 06-07-2020 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appled1 (Post 20080603)
You mean "cleanest" where everything is grey but H spa is less grey right.😂 Yup they gone last week due to raid. Cos they didn't have proper licensing. Guess licensing is more important than the scale of "cleanliness".

U know, i know la right lol

But they have been operating there few years now, funny why now suddenly got license issue....

tryingurluck 06-07-2020 04:26 PM

Hi bro, can share contact? :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DestroyToCreate (Post 20079918)
Finish my wanton mee and went out to smoke.

Was looking around and one ML signalling me. Decided to go in to have a look. Greeted by 2 ML, both quite matured and friendly. Maybe I’m a walking carrot. 😅

Paid entrance fee and go in. Guided by a slightly younger ML (claims to be age 38). The room have 2 massage beds (separates by a cloth) and a shared shower room. Massage wise was like 30mins and then she GQ me. Was thinking of FJ cause of her outfit and looks, but she only quoted for HJ and BBBJ. I was thinking she is sugarcoating me to take the BJ option cause of the pricing but then she proves me wrong with a CIM. Risky shit during this period but then we all know common sense will be switch off when we are naked.

Info from her, the H Spa was raided and closed down.

Massage: 4/10. Though have strength but not shiok. Maybe I was anticipating for the endgame. Lol.
BBBJ: 8/10. Only able to roam upper and she was avoiding all while when I going south.

Damage: $50 + $100. She claims to be a viet.

Forget the exact shop name but can pm for the direction. Heard they have 6 ML so it’s like Heng sway to kanna the one I get.

Pekochee 07-07-2020 05:50 PM

Hi bro, please share location & contact thanks

fshare 07-07-2020 10:01 PM

Wah Lau sad! H spa is quite a gem leh! Hopefully can still locate the girls!

Porky1532 07-07-2020 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fshare (Post 20083306)
Wah Lau sad! H spa is quite a gem leh! Hopefully can still locate the girls!

I feel you bro. This lesson told me that I must take the ML contact. But now wechat very troublesome. Need another person to help create account.

fshare 09-07-2020 06:25 PM

Trying my luck. Anyone got contact of the lady name starting with B from H spa? :D

abs0lut 09-07-2020 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fshare (Post 20086305)
Trying my luck. Anyone got contact of the lady name starting with B from H spa? :D

B****a ? She is now at a spa in Bedok. The other one on the same stretch as F**e spa.

Shyguy 09-07-2020 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abs0lut (Post 20086427)
B****a ? She is now at a spa in Bedok. The other one on the same stretch as F**e spa.

Great! Thanks, bro. :D Looks like time to go down liao.
Got any info to share? My other fav was T**a :p

fshare 10-07-2020 10:21 AM

Oops got zapped by don't know who. Haha perhaps for hijacking thread. Paiseh TS. But mission accomplished, I'm a happy bird :D

helmsley 10-07-2020 10:24 AM

Hi, is this at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre?

heartlock 10-07-2020 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helmsley (Post 20087332)
Hi, is this at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre?

walk pass like ghost town so quiet