The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Worried after massage (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=666273)

Worriedguy1234 17-09-2017 01:36 PM

Worried after massage

I went for a massage recently and halfway through the deed, the ML started licking my testicles without any warning and I guess in the heat of the moment I did not protest. After that, I am worried. I am quite new to this and so far, only HJ received before this so this is quite worrying for me. Will I catch any STDs? Should I get myself tested?

Big Sexy 17-09-2017 02:38 PM

Re: Worried after massage

imo, i dont think u need to worry abt HIV,, the chance of getting other STDs is also very low.. i wouldnt bother to go for a checkup if i were u, however it is really up to u to decide if u want to go for it.. afterall low risk does not equate to no risk..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worriedguy1234 (Post 16439470)
I went for a massage recently and halfway through the deed, the ML started licking my testicles without any warning and I guess in the heat of the moment I did not protest. After that, I am worried. I am quite new to this and so far, only HJ received before this so this is quite worrying for me. Will I catch any STDs? Should I get myself tested?

sammyboyfor 17-09-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Chances of catching anything are very low. You should be more worried about getting run over by a bus.

Konnichiwawa 17-09-2017 08:20 PM

bro
have u heard of virus call herpee. better go check up before something happen...

Quote:

IAmAwesome 17-09-2017 09:45 PM

Quote:

I am worried

Personally i don't think you have anything to worry about at all

Derleow 17-09-2017 11:21 PM

No symptom no nothing, don't get paranoid. Or are you trying to tell us all ML have STD?

Quote:

Worriedguy1234 19-09-2017 07:33 AM

Not saying that all ML got STD, but always got chance to kena. Feels like more itchy than usual but not sure if really itchy or just too paranoid. If go check, where to go to? Will test for what?

sammyboyfor 19-09-2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worriedguy1234 (Post 16446794)
Not saying that all ML got STD, but always got chance to kena. Feels like more itchy than usual but not sure if really itchy or just too paranoid. If go check, where to go to? Will test for what?

There is nothing to check. Just forget about it.

HonkyTonkyMan 19-09-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

quick better have your balls "amputated"...