The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   who got try the ang moh street walker outside darlene hotel (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=250869)

fifaplayer 31-08-2011 06:57 AM

who got try the ang moh street walker outside darlene hotel

wah the figure super power sia

cannot find the figure in PRC or other races

wat is the price etc????????

fallenmemory 31-08-2011 08:34 AM

Re: who got try the ang moh street walker outside darlene hotel

do you mean the darlene hotel outside geylang lor 6/8 ??? Been there recently, and did not see any ang moh street walker.

fifaplayer 31-08-2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallenmemory (Post 6287982)
do you mean the darlene hotel outside geylang lor 6/8 ??? Been there recently, and did not see any ang moh street walker.

got 3 there now

got one super power sia wah lan

hope some bros can take some pics to share

fallenmemory 31-08-2011 09:06 AM

when you mean ang moh, you mean those non-asian ??? wow... Have to go there these few days to see it. anyway, can describe about them and roughly what time will they be around ???

fifaplayer 31-08-2011 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallenmemory (Post 6288024)
when you mean ang moh, you mean those non-asian ??? wow... Have to go there these few days to see it. anyway, can describe about them and roughly what time will they be around ???

mid night i saw

alan0338 31-08-2011 12:08 PM

wa lao eh, last few days ask abt prc sailor moon, now ask about ang mor kuay.. :rolleyes:

so when u going to ask about the indian gals, indonesian ladies and viets ...? :confused:

wan to cheong just go ahead la, now is kio kuay not chua bor leh... :p

joseph_lin 31-08-2011 12:56 PM

hi all,

just to share some experience which was shared by one of my close friend. he actually tried the "ang Mo" that was mentioned by the TS and i was told that they are actually enhanced boobies and was time watcher which really turn my friend off. he said rather go f... the chinese FL rather than rtf them again as it is a waste of money. just a sharing of story.

enjoy

fifaplayer 31-08-2011 07:40 PM

enhanced meh? dont care la

but the figure is really power

not just boobs

kcoup 31-08-2011 10:36 PM

saw them quite a few times but never try.. seems like attracting alot of attention

Johnston 01-09-2011 12:10 AM

Friend:

first talma road, now darlene hotel... in both instances the posts sound like you are posting LIVE meaning you are on the scene....

http://comesingapore.com/tourist-dir...-hotel-geylang

and you are asking question such as who try before lah.... now you even ask wat is the price.... :rolleyes:

which raise some important question
Yesterday (close enough) and today you are in GL, both times it can be presumed you are in the streetwalker area but you dont approach them.. u instead go to SBF t post... :rolleyes: even ask anyone if got pic...

Friend.... my kind words to you is: go up and ask them wat price.... wont hurt... OKT wont bash u up for asking price (however if you ask whole street but never patronise is another story)

by the way "super power wah lan cannot find the figure in PRC or other races" babe does not exist, i could cherry pick the cream of the crop of ANY RACE and all would have SPWL figure. :D

Traveller13 01-09-2011 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnston (Post 6290818)
Friend:

first talma road, now darlene hotel... in both instances the posts sound like you are posting LIVE meaning you are on the scene....

http://comesingapore.com/tourist-dir...-hotel-geylang

and you are asking question such as who try before lah.... now you even ask wat is the price.... :rolleyes:

which raise some important question
Yesterday (close enough) and today you are in GL, both times it can be presumed you are in the streetwalker area but you dont approach them.. u instead go to SBF t post... :rolleyes: even ask anyone if got pic...

Friend.... my kind words to you is: go up and ask them wat price.... wont hurt... OKT wont bash u up for asking price (however if you ask whole street but never patronise is another story)

by the way "super power wah lan cannot find the figure in PRC or other races" babe does not exist, i could cherry pick the cream of the crop of ANY RACE and all would have SPWL figure. :D

Well said! Agree with you! :D

RealEstateGuy 01-09-2011 03:32 AM

Brothers, control yourselves. Everyone jumping up and down and running to sleep with Ang Moh. A friend of a friend told me about an Ang Moh that offer BBBJ but carry razor blade in her teeth to cut your dick off. Wouldn't that be a bad situation.

rwrw 01-09-2011 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joseph_lin (Post 6288716)
hi all,

just to share some experience which was shared by one of my close friend. he actually tried the "ang Mo" that was mentioned by the TS and i was told that they are actually enhanced boobies and was time watcher which really turn my friend off. he said rather go f... the chinese FL rather than rtf them again as it is a waste of money. just a sharing of story.

enjoy

As long as they are real woman ok lar, u just can not expect the good services matching the asian ones. it is just an experiences for those never trying AMs.

fifaplayer 01-09-2011 11:23 PM

any bros here that drive , can go there and take some pictures?

Sirrus 02-09-2011 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy (Post 6291204)
Brothers, control yourselves. Everyone jumping up and down and running to sleep with Ang Moh. A friend of a friend told me about an Ang Moh that offer BBBJ but carry razor blade in her teeth to cut your dick off. Wouldn't that be a bad situation.

what are you? 9 year old?