The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Great gem with good massage and happy ending (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=593872)

weeuwee81 07-03-2016 03:20 PM

Great gem with good massage and happy ending

Was wandering at the central area that use to have alot of happening pubs on a sat night...chance upon a spa that is having promo of 38 for 1 hour...look in a couple of syt was inside walking around hence decided to try...walk in place was clean n new paid and was led into the room ask to shower first which is sop but was also ask if I want coffee or warm water was thinking not bad service....bath n change into the disposal shorts while waiting notice that the door was with a small window that can see thru my mind was bo Kang Tao Liao...soon a syt came in and the massage started her massage was really good n not those piano type and all the while was chatting with me...at one moment she was standing in front of me pressing me back with my both hands in between her wonderland and occasionally her mountain was pressing against my head...out of sudden she ask me "if I was wondering if this is a clean joint or.." I replied I dunno it is up to you to tell me lol...to me was thinking Ho sei Liao will she pop the GQ..next thing I know she was pulling down my shorts n rubbing my buttock with brushing of my balls...than was ask to flip over and was ask the GQ but she only do BTB as she is still quite new..and the rest leave for Bros that are keen to find out....all I can say is she is a tongue fighter and she gets wet very easily :D

Interested bro can Pm me with exchange....sorry if my FR was not good still a newbie and promise her to write her an FR...

Damage: 38 + standard rate + tips :)

Will sure RTF to her again...

xuelanghu 07-03-2016 04:27 PM

Re: Great gem with good massage and happy ending

Can share contact?

johntailan 07-03-2016 04:28 PM

Bro great review. Care to share? Thanks.

Ccmc 07-03-2016 05:39 PM

Hi Bro,

Care to share?

Thanks in advance!

l4stful 07-03-2016 05:54 PM

Hi Bro, can share contact? Thanks!

HSB2000 07-03-2016 09:01 PM

Hmmmm i always wonder why dont just list out the amount you pay for the service instead of just indicate as standard rate...standard rate varies from place to place, chongster to chongster lor....

Pandoraboy 07-03-2016 09:10 PM

Bro can share thanks!

captain-jacky 08-03-2016 06:08 AM

Bro, can share. Thanks

xlr8 08-03-2016 06:13 AM

Pls share bro thanks

paperrose 08-03-2016 09:52 AM

Pls share Bro. Thanks!

Shayer 08-03-2016 10:46 AM

Bro can share the place thanks

hellogoodbye4 08-03-2016 11:03 AM

Can share ctc pls? Tks

Greyhare 08-03-2016 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weeuwee81 (Post 14304656)
Was wandering at the central area that use to have alot of happening pubs on a sat night...chance upon a spa that is having promo of 38 for 1 hour...look in a couple of syt was inside walking around hence decided to try...walk in place was clean n new paid and was led into the room ask to shower first which is sop but was also ask if I want coffee or warm water was thinking not bad service....bath n change into the disposal shorts while waiting notice that the door was with a small window that can see thru my mind was bo Kang Tao Liao...soon a syt came in and the massage started her massage was really good n not those piano type and all the while was chatting with me...at one moment she was standing in front of me pressing me back with my both hands in between her wonderland and occasionally her mountain was pressing against my head...out of sudden she ask me "if I was wondering if this is a clean joint or.." I replied I dunno it is up to you to tell me lol...to me was thinking Ho sei Liao will she pop the GQ..next thing I know she was pulling down my shorts n rubbing my buttock with brushing of my balls...than was ask to flip over and was ask the GQ but she only do BTB as she is still quite new..and the rest leave for Bros that are keen to find out....all I can say is she is a tongue fighter and she gets wet very easily :D

Interested bro can Pm me with exchange....sorry if my FR was not good still a newbie and promise her to write her an FR...

Will sure RTF to her again...

Share contact can bro?

huatzaiya88 08-03-2016 11:30 AM

Mind share ctc bro

bonbong88 08-03-2016 12:04 PM

Hi bro share contact thanks!