The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Anyone remembers spa at Balmoral? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=806622)

slugzfest 22-02-2021 06:59 PM

Anyone remembers spa at Balmoral?

Hi Bros,

Wondering if any of you guys remember this spa at Balmoral, where you could have free flow food and there's a hot and cold pool as well as massage.. and additional services?

Looking for a similar place like that to go to.. just miss the feeling of spending a whole day there and being relaxed to the max. G spa is not bad but missing the addition services ;)

sicklymicky 22-02-2021 07:02 PM

Re: Anyone remembers spa at Balmoral?

Quote:

Originally Posted by slugzfest (Post 20487506)
Hi Bros,

Wondering if any of you guys remember this spa at Balmoral, where you could have free flow food and there's a hot and cold pool as well as massage.. and additional services?

Looking for a similar place like that to go to.. just miss the feeling of spending a whole day there and being relaxed to the max. G spa is not bad but missing the addition services ;)

Another similar location is spa nes.

But no extra services.

Gone are the days where you have this HC concept of free flow food, entertainment room, jacuzzi and steam room, and massage with FJ. Also, a bevy of girls to choose from.

I can safely tell you, in Singapore, no more such places. If you are looking just for a steam room/mini relaxing lounge/tv room, only got a couple left. Don't think you can spend the entire day in the tv room.

slugzfest 22-02-2021 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicklymicky (Post 20487518)

But no extra services.

Gone are the days where you have this HC concept of free flow food, entertainment room, jacuzzi and steam room, and massage with FJ. Also, a bevy of girls to choose from.

I can safely tell you, in Singapore, no more such places. If you are looking just for a steam room/mini relaxing lounge/tv room, only got a couple left. Don't think you can spend the entire day in the tv room.

Thanks bro. Actually massage with FJ is a good to have (at least the option is there). Otherwise, just eating and chilling is a goodn enough way to spend lazy weekends.

bignehneh 22-02-2021 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicklymicky (Post 20487518)

But no extra services.

Got any place with nice area to laze around?

sicklymicky 23-02-2021 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20487823)
Got any place with nice area to laze around?

Have. They have an area with big armchairs and sofa seats. Most of the area in this resting space have partition curtains where you can pull and hide yourself away from other people.

However, the downside of this spa is that the overall area is actually quite small. So if you go during peak hours, I suspect you may not even have a seat to yourself.

whoizzit2 23-02-2021 10:03 AM

Did frequent the spa at v** hotel there last time.
Good place I find.

travelmate4720 23-02-2021 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoizzit2 (Post 20488454)
Did frequent the spa at v** hotel there last time.
Good place I find.

judy and jade r my favourite at v** hotel....those r the happiest days.......wonder where r they now.....:(

whoizzit2 23-02-2021 10:14 AM

Yea been some time dunno where they all now.
Most likely in the same trade but not in sg maybe.
I frequent cici there alot though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by travelmate4720 (Post 20488457)
judy and jade r my favourite at v** hotel....those r the happiest days.......wonder where r they now.....:(

zer0cool 23-02-2021 12:19 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

Amy joyce Paris1 paris2 all my fav

sicklymicky 23-02-2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travelmate4720 (Post 20488457)

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoizzit2 (Post 20488463)
Yea been some time dunno where they all now.
Most likely in the same trade but not in sg maybe.
I frequent cici there alot though.

Jade got lucky. Living an extremely comfortable and lavish life. Still here but no longer in the trade and doesn’t need to work for the remaining of her life anymore.

whoizzit2 23-02-2021 03:45 PM

Wah sey. Jade kanna toto or kanna bao since now living a good life already bro?
But good for her la.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicklymicky (Post 20488905)
Jade got lucky. Living an extremely comfortable and lavish life. Still here but no longer in the trade and doesn’t need to work for the remaining of her life anymore.

sicklymicky 23-02-2021 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoizzit2 (Post 20489037)
Wah sey. Jade kanna toto or kanna bao since now living a good life already bro?
But good for her la.

She kanna something better than winning toto lol. Win Toto you get $1m, if you equate this to how comfortable she is living now in money terms, you need to strike Toto many times.

Good for her. Really damn lucky.

whoizzit2 23-02-2021 04:18 PM

Wah, good for her la. 👍😊

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicklymicky (Post 20489082)
She kanna something better than winning toto lol. Win Toto you get $1m, if you equate this to how comfortable she is living now in money terms, you need to strike Toto many times.

LazerDisk 23-02-2021 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicklymicky (Post 20489082)

She kanna Grand Hongbao Jackpot Toto every year? :D :D

addict999 23-02-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

Lao jiao spotted...I remember local ckt Ice Queen bbbj back then during 2008 to 2009 era when ckt is on a decline but still have decent quality...that is also the peak of PRC era from 2005 to 2010 :D

Facilities services wise the hot and cool pool very decent but with steep entrance price back then at 50 or 60...FJ 120 for PRC or 150 for local ckt ..

Got raided few times I remembered located at basement straight from carpark

Days of HC are long gone already...only can go OPP causeway once border open