The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   A Spa which deserve to close down - Xuan Spa @Race Course road (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=524629)

Angry100 18-04-2015 11:44 AM

A Spa which deserve to close down - Xuan Spa @Race Course road

hi all bros,

I am totally pissed off after a visit to the place mentioned. In order for my other bros here not to get cheated, I decide to reveal the name here.

I went to this place sometime last week. Apparently they had a few clients. So I waited abt ten minutes for them to be ready, expecting a good massage in return. What I got in return was fury and waste of $$.
About a further 15-20 min wait later, A fat n ugly biatch came in to massage me after they brought me to the room. So I was thinking, nvm, they were so busy, so I'll just go for the massage and hope this ugly biatch is at least skillful in massage. However, when she started pressing I know she's very lousy, even though she has strength she didn't press the right spots(after years of visiting MP, I definitely can feel it). I was thinking,just my luck, I'll just massage n go.

After 25 min of massage(I opted for 1 hr),the fat auntie ask me if I want special. I was already sian seeing such ugly n fat biatch. Of course I say no, but I will give her some tip for massage if she massage me full hour. But she didn't give up, keep saying she doesn't get any money for massage and that the only thing she got was through such service bla bla bla. I was so tulan, forcing people to do such thing. I believe she ought to look herself in the mirror first. Like a pig doing special on you, who would want it man. I was super pissed off, I told her, I give you special tip $50, but i just want you to continue massage me. But she says she tired, will want to help me relax n happy ending. Then she automatically to help me. Of course My small bro wouldn't be able to stand seeing such a pig. So after shaking for couple of minutes, fat lady ask me if I would like to touch a pig top and bottom for additional $30. Obviously I say no no no! Spare me the agony! End up she say, but you cannot cum, after so long. Honestly, by that time, I really want to walk out and go. But time wasn't up yet and I was super pissed off. In the end I just asked her stop and leave. I go bathe and gave her 50. However before that, one of her colleagues collected 50 from me,even though massage was 45. So I demanded her to return me the 5 dlrs. You know what she say? No need la, just give the $5 to her for her meal. What a f*****.

So here's my story. If you guys want to experience such thing, by all mean go ahead. The address is 438 RACE COURSE ROAD - XUAN SPA. Green signboard.
Police and all other authorities, please catch them as they provide special,unethical and lousy services. Thank you. Sorry to some other brothers who enjoy visiting the place, but you guys really deserve better than this:)

ShittyAss 18-04-2015 11:50 AM

Re: A Spa which deserve to close down - Xuan Spa @Race Course road

Bro maybe u should post the WL name instead of posting so big the address ah...

Chill chill...

We all Chiong to enjoy n be happy only..

sxem 18-04-2015 02:06 PM

tbh most dirty spa experiences are like that,

you either get what TS got or a normal looking one with poor attitude, personally I will not go for dirty joints unless I'm super in need of a release.

aglucifer 18-04-2015 04:27 PM

Bro you can just go around the corner and there are couple of really good places there.. Try them next time.. Chill!!!

junyi91 18-04-2015 04:31 PM

luckily the last time i went i didnt enter this one..

Mankok 19-04-2015 03:22 AM

Relax bro. Once I had a similar experience in a mp in Jln Klapa. That ml was not like a pig but she was too old. I am sure many more bros had such experiences.

Trueno_ong 19-04-2015 09:38 AM

Ya I think most bros will have bad experiences on bad day.
Me also kena once the milf (not pig) but old n very skinny totally
flat top, and worse thing she strip n massage me. She says entrance fee boss take all, she try hj me ask me roam her but I can't . So I pay her
50 & 50 tip and left. Me go straight to GL get a cat 150 to change my
mood.

Cops999 19-04-2015 10:09 AM

Noted. Thanks for sharing

johnn 25-06-2016 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angry100 (Post 12917037)
hi all bros,

I am totally pissed off after a visit to the place mentioned. In order for my other bros here not to get cheated, I decide to reveal the name here.

I went to this place sometime last week. Apparently they had a few clients. So I waited abt ten minutes for them to be ready, expecting a good massage in return. What I got in return was fury and waste of $$.
About a further 15-20 min wait later, A fat n ugly biatch came in to massage me after they brought me to the room. So I was thinking, nvm, they were so busy, so I'll just go for the massage and hope this ugly biatch is at least skillful in massage. However, when she started pressing I know she's very lousy, even though she has strength she didn't press the right spots(after years of visiting MP, I definitely can feel it). I was thinking,just my luck, I'll just massage n go.

After 25 min of massage(I opted for 1 hr),the fat auntie ask me if I want special. I was already sian seeing such ugly n fat biatch. Of course I say no, but I will give her some tip for massage if she massage me full hour. But she didn't give up, keep saying she doesn't get any money for massage and that the only thing she got was through such service bla bla bla. I was so tulan, forcing people to do such thing. I believe she ought to look herself in the mirror first. Like a pig doing special on you, who would want it man. I was super pissed off, I told her, I give you special tip $50, but i just want you to continue massage me. But she says she tired, will want to help me relax n happy ending. Then she automatically to help me. Of course My small bro wouldn't be able to stand seeing such a pig. So after shaking for couple of minutes, fat lady ask me if I would like to touch a pig top and bottom for additional $30. Obviously I say no no no! Spare me the agony! End up she say, but you cannot cum, after so long. Honestly, by that time, I really want to walk out and go. But time wasn't up yet and I was super pissed off. In the end I just asked her stop and leave. I go bathe and gave her 50. However before that, one of her colleagues collected 50 from me,even though massage was 45. So I demanded her to return me the 5 dlrs. You know what she say? No need la, just give the $5 to her for her meal. What a f*****.

So here's my story. If you guys want to experience such thing, by all mean go ahead. The address is 438 RACE COURSE ROAD - XUAN SPA. Green signboard.
Police and all other authorities, please catch them as they provide special,unethical and lousy services. Thank you. Sorry to some other brothers who enjoy visiting the place, but you guys really deserve better than this:)

dont get cheated ,chiong carefully

hoya 25-06-2016 11:29 AM

if me, i just heck care and just pay the massage $ only.
money hard to earn now, every penny count.

Psam 25-06-2016 05:13 PM

Should just get up a go, we try to be as nice and forgiving, but this is too much. If you think of her everything you screw someone, you sure become impotent. Hahaha

Abcdefghijklmn 26-06-2016 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angry100 (Post 12917037)
hi all bros,

bro, if i were you, i will head down to cantoment and file the case against them.

Why dont you make a case and help the rest?

leonleonli 26-06-2016 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abcdefghijklmn (Post 14769856)
bro, if i were you, i will head down to cantoment and file the case against them.

Why dont you make a case and help the rest?

Bro, Good Suggestion! Up U.

Acemann 26-06-2016 10:02 AM

Thanks for the warning

Abcdefghijklmn 26-06-2016 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leonleonli (Post 14769936)
Bro, Good Suggestion! Up U.

by the way, if you are a regular at the joint(s), simply look for their boss and spill the beans to them.

Most of the bosses (especially at massage joints) are scare of trouble.

It really depend what you are going after, but whatever you do, it is going to affect your reputation/relationship (indirectly)