The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Lets expose another Unethical OKT Cheersbabes.Switch bait, fake info,heavily edit pic (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=662456)

dude47443 16-08-2017 11:00 AM

Lets expose another Unethical OKT Cheersbabes.Switch bait, fake info,heavily edit pic

Cheersbabes OKT do bait and switch, PRC style, which irate all samsters bro here. Give false stats, advertise false services. Even a CBJ also don't do. WTF. Even pictures also heavily photoshop. Bonk at your own risk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tungsten (Post 16272540)
seriously.... it is bad

she does not have much breast... no kidding... the breast is like two smart phone stack on top of each other...

Please lah... how can you call that a B cup...

Rest of the service is just ok. Though got to say that I was totally turn off when I see the bra came off...

Not saying bigger breast is definitely better... but IT IS NOT EVEN THERE!

Even 90 unlimited shot is over price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BruceChan (Post 16232607)
I second this comment, 7-11 okt seemed fairly friendly with directions on wechat but he is a liar that is asking for trouble. I'm quite sure the same happened oppais, ask for Kiki get Moon.
This is the kind of bullshit tricks that push punters to report the operating residence. The place is quite far, so I'd assume opais felt might as well since waste time travelling.

Frankly, I hope okt push someone far enough and get caught because other stables might use enhanced pics but he is doing what the PRCs do, bait and switch customers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexsexsex (Post 16298820)
Tried this girl. Wish to highlight this. This girl doesn't give bj even with CD. AND she is from Bangkok Thailand. Informed OKT thru wechat to highlight here but he didn't. Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weitoi (Post 16299363)
Thanks for the heads up.
Almost fall into the trap.
Some info is just too good to be true.

PickMe90 16-08-2017 09:32 PM

Re: Lets expose another Unethical OKT Cheersbabes.Switch bait, fake info,heavily edit

Thanks for letting everyone know. Save money!

spacenerdy 16-08-2017 10:40 PM

Re: Lets expose another Unethical OKT Cheersbabes.Switch bait, fake info,heavily edit

The most fantastic is gal is thai can market as lao.

dude47443 17-08-2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PickMe90 (Post 16306134)
Thanks for letting everyone know. Save money!

I am one of his victim.did a research and decided to expose him. Hate this kind of okt without any conscience.

js005 20-08-2017 03:13 PM

fucking hate all the switch bait really sucks

xchange 20-08-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacenerdy (Post 16306380)
The most fantastic is gal is thai can market as lao.

Thai and Lao are no different as the people from NE Thailand (Esan) speak Lao and for most foreigners they are indistinguishable.
The irony is that the Lao girls are cheaper in Thailand than the Thais -so no reason why they should command a premium here.
They look, behave ,talk and eat the same sticky rice with their hands.
สบายดีบ๊อ

dude47443 21-08-2017 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xchange (Post 16321156)
Thai and Lao are no different as the people from NE Thailand (Esan) speak Lao and for most foreigners they are indistinguishable.
The irony is that the Lao girls are cheaper in Thailand than the Thais -so no reason why they should command a premium here.
They look, behave ,talk and eat the same sticky rice with their hands.
สบายดีบ๊อ

not too sure about that though:confused: