The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Serangoon Gdn? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=102534)

tomoya 16-11-2008 05:45 PM

Serangoon Gdn?

Any bros know if theres a new joint at gardens? Was there recently and past by this sign with chinese characters of health something. Is it the usual TN joint? Haha..very paiseh later go up, its some other business. Its near OCBC bank.

Thanks bros.

cavemanng 29-11-2008 08:38 PM

Re: Serangoon Gdn?

Saw a busty China MILF walking to the direction direction of the bank from the bus stop today. Boobs spilling out, easily DD. Rushing for time so never got a chance to follow her. Maybe you can go recce.

Devilzz 30-11-2008 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavemanng (Post 3269757)
Saw a busty China MILF walking to the direction direction of the bank from the bus stop today. Boobs spilling out, easily DD. Rushing for time so never got a chance to follow her. Maybe you can go recce.

wow, DD cup, must go there walk walk after finish my stingray dinner,thank for the infor.

cavemanng 01-12-2008 12:00 AM

Bro

Pls pm me if you got any info. I will only be free to recce later this week.

Thanks!

gitboy 02-12-2008 06:28 PM

I have tried the one next to the OCBC and also Tamarind Spa....all decent one ..but good massage..no No HJ or specials ...the girls there are PRC but one fat and the other thin with a cleft pallet on her lips if you look closely..:D

retepoet 24-03-2016 03:54 PM

somebody recommended me to try Mei Mei from this joint :D lols.............

Quote:

Originally Posted by gitboy (Post 3276740)
I have tried the one next to the OCBC and also Tamarind Spa....all decent one ..but good massage..no No HJ or specials ...the girls there are PRC but one fat and the other thin with a cleft pallet on her lips if you look closely..:D

MayMassage 24-03-2016 04:13 PM

There is (1) Z spa (2) Organic Spa (3) Tamarind Spa (4) Q Spa (5) One more SPA upstairs in the corner near HSBC (6) One SPA in the Village shopping centre (7) one spa upstairs near Bengawan Solo.

Take note all clean. There was one but no more.

GOODFELLO 24-03-2016 04:59 PM

Agreed with MayMassage. Dont mess around with SERANGOON GDN residents - we read it all in papers 😨

Go somewhere else to enjoy lah 😄

;14377530]There is (1) Z spa (2) Organic Spa (3) Tamarind Spa (4) Q Spa (5) One more SPA upstairs in the corner near HSBC (6) One SPA in the Village shopping centre (7) one spa upstairs near Bengawan Solo.

Take note all clean. There was one but no more.[/QUOTE]

bigangry 24-03-2016 06:53 PM

i saw a busty prc before too but dont know is same person. after some drinks went in for massage and took her as she is at the counter. massage is normal not fantastic, she is a great tease, had a happy ending. she say normally cannot but since it is late and she think my cock very good looking... which i am abit wtf too :confused::confused:

fullofrubbish 24-03-2016 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOODFELLO (Post 14377706)
Agreed with MayMassage. Dont mess around with SERANGOON GDN residents - we read it all in papers 😨

Go somewhere else to enjoy lah 😄

What is wrong with Serangoon Gdn residents ? :eek: :confused:

userme 25-03-2016 12:31 AM

how much for the massage

chris88 25-03-2016 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fullofrubbish (Post 14378367)
What is wrong with Serangoon Gdn residents ? :eek: :confused:

They complain and complain very hiong. Soon the anti vice squad would come knocking.

Spherical 26-03-2016 12:04 PM

Went for lunch there this wk n recce around...think mostly legitimate massage shops there...

RoadsterRTM 27-03-2016 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MayMassage (Post 14377530)
Take note all clean. There was one but no more.

But uncle just....
Never mind. I like to say, life is like Nintendo game.
Special stage not every player can find. Doesn't mean no have.

tropi 28-03-2016 12:30 PM

Me just went for 1 at serangoon garden last friday. 1 hour message with JG and HJ. She offered BF but I declined. She have a BIG (.Y.), at least D cup! One hand cannot handle. So bro here go and see see look look sure have something for everyone.