The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   At my wits end - Wildcardsg (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=672052)

armour88 17-11-2017 03:25 PM

At my wits end - Wildcardsg

Sorry for using your template title bro gingkonut.

Dear Ratina,

After multiple attempts to not being able to contact you through both whatsapp and calls, I have to sought for your attention over here. Your last login was on 30th October here so hopefully you will be able to see this very soon.

Your deadline for returning money is coming up very soon. You have already been given multiple chances to return periodically with interests waived off but no attempts to repay them have been done.

I know you have a couple of friends on this site as well, and some of them also work with you as freelance event models. Please contact me to return by or during the deadline. I still have copies of your IC as well as IOU signed together with your name, address, last contact number. I may choose post your photos and contact details here to get help from people here to establish contact.

XiaoYaoZi 17-11-2017 03:47 PM

Re: At my wits end - Wildcardsg

good luck armour88 bro!

hope won't have to end up you have to go to tribunal small claims with your IOUs.

armour88 17-11-2017 04:25 PM

Thanks bro; I don't think tribunal small claims doesn't entertain personal loans, only B2C I think. But I'm quite sure I will engage in a licensed debt collector though.

XiaoYaoZi 17-11-2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armour88 (Post 16685068)
Thanks bro; I don't think tribunal small claims doesn't entertain personal loans, only B2C I think. But I'm quite sure I will engage in a licensed debt collector though.

IOU are legally binding, you can engage a lawyer even if you want to. :D

SnowLeopards 17-11-2017 05:15 PM

Here we go. :D

Pierre.

Cuntworth 17-11-2017 05:44 PM

Wow!!! Seriously ???:confused::eek:

siam66 17-11-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowLeopards (Post 16685256)
Here we go. :D

Pierre.

You forgot to end with the word ... again ... :p ... Lol ... :D

FreebiezWanker 17-11-2017 07:54 PM

Post her pics n maybe other bros willing to book her to help pay off her debts.

Happy555 17-11-2017 08:35 PM

The money like bye bye already. Hope its not too much.

WeeWillieWanker 17-11-2017 08:41 PM

TS, think u need the dizepham now. Lol. Hope u get ur $ back soon. LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by armour88 (Post 16684846)
Sorry for using your template title bro gingkonut.

Dear Ratina,

After multiple attempts to not being able to contact you through both whatsapp and calls, I have to sought for your attention over here. Your last login was on 30th October here so hopefully you will be able to see this very soon.

Your deadline for returning money is coming up very soon. You have already been given multiple chances to return periodically with interests waived off but no attempts to repay them have been done.

I know you have a couple of friends on this site as well, and some of them also work with you as freelance event models. Please contact me to return by or during the deadline. I still have copies of your IC as well as IOU signed together with your name, address, last contact number. I may choose post your photos and contact details here to get help from people here to establish contact.

armour88 17-11-2017 08:59 PM

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/78/7820fc...9e2d40908a.jpg

WeeWillieWanker 17-11-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armour88 (Post 16685945)

then...

JUST DO IT!!!

justl00king 17-11-2017 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armour88 (Post 16684846)
I still have copies of your IC as well as IOU signed together with your name, address, last contact number. I may choose post your photos and contact details here to get help from people here to establish contact.

Owe $ pay $

U got all the details, no need to waste yr time. Just forward to debt collection co for retrieval. Goodluck!

EnolaGay 18-11-2017 05:50 PM

Another talk only father christmas.... lol

armour88 18-11-2017 06:23 PM

Whether or not its talk only, I don't have to show it to YOU here. You're just here to see show what, whatever I do in terms of action I don't need your approval or justification. You going to do anything or get back my money? If not then, just shut your trap and watch whatever show there is.