The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Got extorted (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=942888)

hi2u 08-06-2023 06:51 AM

Got extorted

I have averted video calls of sexual nature in the past, many of them in the past, girls with pretty lewd photos following me on social media platform, then asking to video call while masturbating.

Yesterday, in a moment of folly, within 30 minutes, lost 1.5k after falling victim to one such case. I have already lodged a police report, for fear that the person might come back for more despite telling and showing me deletion from computer, recycle bin, mobile phone folders as we all know there are recovery softwares available. Had given in after the person threatened to DM my friends on social media platform to spread. Didn't want to take the chance so caved in to his demands.

Would like to check with fellow bros, anyone encountered this before? What to do if this person comes back again?

bignehneh 08-06-2023 06:56 AM

Re: Got extorted

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi2u (Post 22395633)
I have averted video calls of sexual nature in the past, many of them in the past, girls with pretty lewd photos following me on social media platform, then asking to video call while masturbating.

Yesterday, in a moment of folly, within 30 minutes, lost 1.5k after falling victim to one such case. I have already lodged a police report, for fear that the person might come back for more despite telling and showing me deletion from computer, recycle bin, mobile phone folders as we all know there are recovery softwares available. Had given in after the person threatened to DM my friends on social media platform to spread. Didn't want to take the chance so caved in to his demands.

Would like to check with fellow bros, anyone encountered this before? What to do if this person comes back again?

What happen? They video call you to see u masterbate and record u?

hi2u 08-06-2023 06:57 AM

Absolutely. Till now, am still kicking myself over it. Like wtf? Someone sexperienced like me, falling for this shit after avoiding those messages like plague in the past... Long story short, I did block the person, wanting to ignore, but the person came back with different Tele accounts to DM me.

A moment of stupidity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 22395637)
What happen? They video call you to see u masterbate and record u?

LordVader 08-06-2023 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi2u (Post 22395638)
Absolutely. Till now, am still kicking myself over it. Like wtf? Someone sexperienced like me, falling for this shit after avoiding those messages like plague in the past... Long story short, I did block the person, wanting to ignore, but the person came back with different Tele accounts to DM me.

A moment of stupidity.

FOMO is real.

dieth1234 08-06-2023 08:00 AM

Just report police. You are a guy. Nothing to lost. Don’t be scammed.

dieth1234 08-06-2023 08:05 AM

Quote:

Expose the scammers. Don’t let another Belledejoir scam you. We should warn all guys.

sammyboyforumm 08-06-2023 08:51 AM

Quote:

I heard that scammers have their own network, and they will information about easy preys so that they can try their luck too. Donno what details you shared, might be time to change phone numbers, telegram accounts etc

dieth1234 08-06-2023 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm (Post 22395777)
I heard that scammers have their own network, and they will information about easy preys so that they can try their luck too. Donno what details you shared, might be time to change phone numbers, telegram accounts etc

can we expose the scammers network? it is getting out of hand and no one is helping us

Hurricane88 08-06-2023 09:12 AM

This is old scam...think was back in 1990s...many sexy babes befriend me in yahoo messenger to chat and asked me to turn on video...I turned on but my laptop can see the gal and she cannot see me becos I had taped the laptop camera...so she gave me free show and I showed her nothing...:)

I learned this scam long ago by reading sbf...also someone advised to stick a black tape over the camera...:)

sammyboyforumm 08-06-2023 09:20 AM

I think if anyone were to fall prey again, the best thing to do is to try to stall time. Give them some crap excuse Say u need time to find money to pay, and quickly report police at the same time. Police may be able to trace and catch them red handed.

dieth1234 08-06-2023 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm (Post 22395838)
I think if anyone were to fall prey again, the best thing to do is to try to stall time. Give them some crap excuse Say u need time to find money to pay, and quickly report police at the same time. Police may be able to trace and catch them red handed.

You can call the police and set a trap for them. Pretend to pay and Make arrangement to meet. Police lie in ambush. Can catch all when they show up.

sky_liner2 08-06-2023 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dieth1234 (Post 22395921)
You can call the police and set a trap for them. Pretend to pay and Make arrangement to meet. Police lie in ambush. Can catch all when they show up.

don't think they will appear, they will ask you to do transfer instead

loneyheart 08-06-2023 02:55 PM

Most scammer r from oversea even their gov know but can't do anything . There is a doc on scammers in CNA tat how they operate :)

Peacekeeping 08-06-2023 03:26 PM

Even report police also too late already. You are famous somewhere on the internet forever. I rather get caught fucking a real woman than jerking off to the screen.

dieth1234 08-06-2023 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 22396525)
Most scammer r from oversea even their gov know but can't do anything . There is a doc on scammers in CNA tat how they operate :)

Seem like scammers can be millionaires easily. No one can do anything to them