The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Phone call after blood donation (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=668520)

wildcard87 09-10-2017 04:21 PM

Phone call after blood donation

Am a fairly regular blood donor. Thus far only had 2 protected ONS with a friend years back. Other than that is with OC and the occasional massage with HJ/covered BJ, nuru massage.

Something strange happened today, got a phone call from the blood bank after my donation last week after more than a month of inaction (be it OC or massage). Got me thinking if anything could have gone wrong...

sammyboyfor 09-10-2017 05:02 PM

Re: Phone call after blood donation

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildcard87 (Post 16531814)
Am a fairly regular blood donor. Thus far only had 2 protected ONS with a friend years back. Other than that is with OC and the occasional massage with HJ/covered BJ, nuru massage.

Something strange happened today, got a phone call from the blood bank after my donation last week after more than a month of inaction (be it OC or massage). Got me thinking if anything could have gone wrong...

Could be an issue which has nothing to do with STDs. The only way to find out is to follow up.

wildcard87 09-10-2017 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 16531941)
Could be an issue which has nothing to do with STDs. The only way to find out is to follow up.

Agree with you boss, but just set the alarm bells ringing...anybody else has such experience/s?

sammyboyfor 09-10-2017 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildcard87 (Post 16531954)
Agree with you boss, but just set the alarm bells ringing...anybody else has such experience/s?

I got a call when I was a regular blood donor. It was regarding whether I would be willing to donate platelets.

wildcard87 09-10-2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 16531985)
I got a call when I was a regular blood donor. It was regarding whether I would be willing to donate platelets.

Boss mine different...it was simply "we would like to check if you did a blood donation recently?" which i responded yes. And they said that's all. You say strange or not...worse than survey.

IAmAwesome 09-10-2017 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildcard87 (Post 16532011)
Boss mine different

Its just a normal blood donation drive, nothing to worry bro

sammyboyfor 10-10-2017 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildcard87 (Post 16532011)
Boss mine different...it was simply "we would like to check if you did a blood donation recently?" which i responded yes. And they said that's all. You say strange or not...worse than survey.

If they don't need to see you are talk to you obviously there is no issue. :)

milffellamom 16-10-2017 08:44 PM

saw a blood donator collapse and fallout outside the donation room in the Saturday ...

make sure you are healthy and strong when donating ... and rest for a while after the action :cool:

riol 07-11-2017 11:33 AM

I tot during Blood Donation, need to declare something? such as have sex with *** within a period of time..

How you guys declare that?

IAmReallyNotGay 07-11-2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milffellamom (Post 16561481)
rest for a while after

Very well said bro as it natural to feel weak after giving blood so its important to have some rest after that