The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   This cutie PRC gave me a helicopter BBBJ in 360 degree and CIM ! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=130618)

walabis 22-05-2009 05:21 PM

This cutie PRC gave me a helicopter BBBJ in 360 degree and CIM !

As everybody in the den were hungry and awaiting for this sweet Lychee (荔枝) to ripe, I finally got my taste after a long 5 days wait.

Appointment was made 5 days in advance and she remindered me again yesterday whether am I ready to eat the lychee.

I called her this morning telling her I'm ready to taste the lychee. She said ready for me.. Mai tu liao quickly gave excuse to my client and be back in 3 hours.

I rushed down in 10 minutes and quickly proceed to the nearby H81.

Upon entering the room, she very the "hiong" pressed me down the bed and ka ma chiam wanted to eat me up... I returned in favour but I no match for this 小不点.. I was completely nude under her agreessive action.

Once she removed her top, Lychee said go shower to together... After shower, we hugged together on the bed..KC a little but her gfe and kc power very the strong..lucky my 鼎力 oso very strong can resist all fire power from her.

we french a little before she catbath my body and slowly down to manhood. Her tongue can really turned and curve around my dick. First start from the right and slowly turn and suck in anti clocknwise direction..every suckiojn was really perfect for me and I almost cum in her mouth..finally turn ninto 69 position, I inserted out my tongue and gave her a good turning and twisting painting for 5 over minutes before she turned to a full helicopter 360 degree turn. The final landing almost have my shot ended into her mouth. I got to ask her to stop or else game over.

I asked her to lay down and I proceed to gave her a catbath. FUCK! her skin is so smooth that my tongue just glided effortlessly up and down her body. I went on to attack her nipples rested on her twin peaks though not like gigantic but a handful one. Her boobs are so soft and tender and her nipples erect when my tongue began to work on it....

She said she cannot tahan anymore and begged me to insert my dick on to her virgina...She capped my already hard rod and she rided on me. She like found her own wonderland shaking and rolling in the fantasy look. Her cunt was so tight just like fire a school girl. Next lift her up and pump her on top. I gear up my speed and can see her innocent expression gripping the bedsheet all over and fondling her own boobs round and round..

I got to admit age catching up and my pair of leg went clamp again!!! What a shit and got to surrender myself. She removed the cap and BBBJ me again.. She gave me another helicopter turn but before reaching 90 degree I already shot my load on to her mouth ...

Another good bonk and guess got to have long long rest after 2 CIMs within 5days.

Name: Lychee
Province: 贵州
Looks: My rating 7.5/10 ( she is cute in some way..)
Skin: 8/10 so smooth.
Figure: 7/10 slim
Heights: About 152 cm (she not tall but look like a school girl to me)
Weight should be about 46 kg.
Boobs: 32B
Frenching: yes 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (to me she is my best this year)
CIM: 8/10 ( got to try to believe it)
FJ: 9/10 very good responsive, pussy tight and wet, moaning are real..
Attitude: 8/10 very accomodate.
GFE: 9/10: si bei power..dun fall for her ... :D
Overall: 8.x/10..
Damage:$80 + $20 tips + 20 (rooms)

Priorty given real cheongsters and ever post FRs for a start.........

onion_rings 22-05-2009 05:32 PM

Re: This cutie PRC gave me a helicopter BBBJ in 360 degree and CIM !

nnkc still haven't tried SS & now u come out Lychee?!?!?! :rolleyes: :D

newbie9oo9 22-05-2009 05:36 PM

bro rdy to try lychee share ctc pls

sahrul78 22-05-2009 05:39 PM

hi bro,
mind to share the lychee ctc #?

cheers..

xhardboiled 22-05-2009 05:43 PM

Bro Walabis, v power n funny FR! Thx :D

haonan25 22-05-2009 07:43 PM

lai liao lor, haven try urs, another 1 out... haahaa... thumbs up for good cim gem...

avfan 22-05-2009 11:32 PM

Woot.....another CIM product from bro TS:cool:

BAI2008 22-05-2009 11:56 PM

hi Bro,

can pm me the contact....must try..will up..for sure...

bomb25 23-05-2009 12:07 AM

bro, can pm mi her contact?thanx!

i1papaya 23-05-2009 12:23 AM

Got to fast hand and leg before TS posted this thread:D

This Lychee (荔枝) confirm sweet cos I tasted her today immediately after my work. Wait for her at saloon while she had her hair trimmed. Sorry no detail FR cos my sexperience is the same as TS. I can not agree anything more than what TS has rated:eek::D

ken6890 23-05-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i1papaya (Post 3764331)
Got to fast hand and leg before TS posted this thread:D

This Lychee (荔枝) confirm sweet cos I tasted her today immediately after my work. Wait for her at saloon while she had her hair trimmed. Sorry no detail FR cos my sexperience is the same as TS. I can not agree anything more than what TS has rated:eek::D

walau 木瓜兄 !! you damm fast hand fast leg , before TS post you go try liao , thumbs up for you :p

i1papaya 23-05-2009 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ken6890 (Post 3764348)
walau 木瓜兄 !! you damm fast hand fast leg , before TS post you go try liao , thumbs up for you

Must be fast cos all are in the fruit family. TS last time started Lemon and now Lychee:D. Next TS will start Lambutan:D. You want first blood?:p:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by haonan25 (Post 3763709)
lai liao lor, haven try urs, another 1 out... haahaa... thumbs up for good cim gem...

My opinion, this one is the best looking among the 4 girls TS was toking about in the Leopard bra dancer Thread.

SKP2007 23-05-2009 01:04 AM

Hi Bro Wala,

Can i have Lychee contact nos?

Thanks u.

hackerdotsg 23-05-2009 01:14 AM

Hi Bro Wala,

pm me Lychee contact

i1Rambutan 23-05-2009 01:53 AM

Hi Bro,

Mind sharing this gems with me?