The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Anyone experienced after bonking FL.. discovered condom broke? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=253282)

shawnanderson 20-09-2011 12:09 AM

Anyone experienced after bonking FL.. discovered condom broke?

Today just experienced this... first time condom broke... sperm all enter her cb..

she rushed into toilet and squat and try to pee.. and i try to pee and wash with soap...

my LP really kiu shui... what are the odds of kena HIV?

i just hope she is only 21... less probability of kena before..

Damn okamoto 003!!

passi0n 20-09-2011 12:13 AM

Re: Anyone experienced after bonking FL.. discovered condom broke?

piss hole n pussy hole different ....

Darrennnnns 20-09-2011 12:13 AM

Are u both healthy?

Andylin24 20-09-2011 12:15 AM

Bro u better go for checkup to play safe

Rain-Men 20-09-2011 12:20 AM

Bro...just got to bite the bullet and go for the necessary tests. No choice..got to tahan the next few months. Hang in there!

callmebad 20-09-2011 12:56 AM

Sorry to hear about this.
To put your mind at ease, go for an aid test.

shalala01 20-09-2011 12:57 AM

As for u , u needa go for a check up n ensure u r safe as for her u dun have to worry much , they r FL they know how to take percaution meaning they take pills to aviod pregnancy.

TheHornyDevilz 20-09-2011 07:12 AM

Got one time, going with this hot horny masseur, fucking so boring, but as I was cumming, couldn't care lesd. As I was pile-driving at the home stretch, it suddenly felt so shiok, si much more feeling, I got high and shoot with cd inside her. She also cumming and was so enjoying it, we bothcame together.

So after I finished shotting, I pulled out my still slightly engorged dick amd saw naked shaft. I panicked. Where cd? Did she remove it somehow during? When I asked her, she also panicked. Turns out, it was still in her pussy, filled with my soldiers. Our actions were so energetic that the tight fitting xd came off during that final stretch.

owl888 20-09-2011 09:46 AM

If u ks, next wear 2 CDs :D

TheHornyDevilz 20-09-2011 09:52 AM

Have you ever tried using 2cds at once? People will think you seow, and your little bro will suffocate and turn black. Although, with the reduced blood flow, should be able to last long long time, like wearing cock ring.....

saintdevil 20-09-2011 09:56 AM

actually if you wear 2 condom it is less protective then wearing 1.

Reason is when you having sex, the 2 condom rub against each other and tear themselves up.

Eazy 20-09-2011 09:57 AM

if discover it before cumming and change into a new one? will there be still any risk of HIV?

Johnston 20-09-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawnanderson (Post 6363628)
my LP really kiu shui... what are the odds of kena HIV?

i just hope she is only 21... less probability of kena before..

Damn okamoto 003!!

Is this okamoto 003 any relation to sagami 002? because i recall some threads about people yelling how good the condom is :rolleyes:

There are no such thing as 100% sure no HIV when u engage in sexy contacts with humans.... the odds can be as low as whatever u call it but it is still there :eek:

age, beauty, fucked times before, all these dont count because even
1) baby can be HIV- pos
2)she tell u she is virgin (ex-bf rape her or she dont tell u she has sex b4)

are just two of the many example... we dont even start to count drug use or suay suay at hospital kena infect :rolleyes:

TwinX 20-09-2011 11:51 AM

Bro based on my past experiences, never try to get the girl to put on the condom for you. their fingernails are long and sharp sometimes, very easy to scratch/tear the condom. it is still not broken yet but after you start bonking, it may break.

happens to 1 of my girl... broke 5-6 times the condom. at first i thought it was the brand but try other brand also same. then realise caused by the way she handled the condom.

TheHornyDevilz 20-09-2011 11:52 AM

I want to be disease free. Any ladies wanna be same and have me as regular fb? Open to long r/s.